Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 9:15:47 PM EDT
Now that i gotta wait longer for the P10c i figured id grab something else while i wait. Currently i carry a FNS9C as my off duty. I love my SP-01 with a CGW pro package so much i wanted to possibly explore carrying a CZ. If im even able to find a Rami i waa going to throw a Cgw defense package in it. Does anyone here have experience carrying one? The size and weight difference between the rami and fns isnt too substantial either.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to be a bummer but I haven't seen a new one for sale in over a year. I been thinking about one myself,and been half heartily looking.

I never shot one, but me being a CZ fanboy and also reading reviews I know it's good. 
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to be a bummer but I haven't seen a new one for sale in over a year. I been thinking about one myself,and been half heartily looking.

I never shot one, but me being a CZ fanboy and also reading reviews I know it's good. 
View Quote

Ive actually seen a few within the last couple of months.  A couple in Michigan, where I live, both in different shops... and I saw one in a shop in IL while I was visiting my family.
Of course its right after I swore to my wife Id stop buying guns for a while, or Id have probably bought one.

Id rather wait for a decocker version though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up one at the beginning of the month. I'm still deciding on a holster for it. It was the first one I'd seen in almost 2 years.

I'm planning on getting a CGW kit to put in it, too.

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ive actually seen a few within the last couple of months.  A couple in Michigan, where I live, both in different shops... and I saw one in a shop in IL while I was visiting my family.
Of course its right after I swore to my wife Id stop buying guns for a while, or Id have probably bought one.

Id rather wait for a decocker version though.
View Quote
I live in the butt hole of FL and what few gun shops I do have around I've only seen one CZ and they went out of business.
On line shopping is the only option for me.
I want the decocker RAMI also because I'm used to my P-01.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:06:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a RAMI in .40.  In side by side comparisons, it's clearly smaller but looking at the various compacts and the 75b, there's less seeming difference, barrel length more obvious than grip length, so not finding a RAMI, I'd certainly give the various compacts a close look as well.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife carries her RAMI 2075 every day, BUT in a holder purse, not holster.

She does have an excellent holster for her RAMI BD when she wears  pants with a belt, and this really is an outstanding rig from High Noon Holsters. :)

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Local shop has one in the used case, but it's a .40 not a 9mm.  I get excited every time I see it till I remember it's a 40.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I guess I have been under a rock.  First I've heard of them. Off to find out more....
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I EDC a RAMI 9mm most days lately...or a PCR. Soon it will be a Sphinx SDP Duty as soon as my Jackson Leatherwork holster arrives. I found the RAMI on GB about a year ago, but without the decocker. I have never seen one in any LGS or even at a show. I carry it in a IWB PJ Holster. His holsters are really nice Kydex holsters IMO. It was a little bulky at first, but with a good holster and belt...from The Beltman...you really don't notice it. I carry it strong side at 4 O'clock. Used to carry striker fired guns, but lately have switched to metal guns and hammers. Guess I'm just getting old...but that is what I cut my teeth on.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I just switched to a RAMI BD as my EDC pistol.  I love my SP-01 Tactical and wanted the same controls and feel in my carry pistol.

It's a liitle thick, but I like the ability to have 25 rounds on tap ( 10+1 with a 14 reload).  It carries easy and the short grip keeps it from printing when being made is a problem.

Can I get a refill for my CZ Kool-aid?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Will a rami appendix carry good?
I wish they would make a sub compact p07/09. That would be awesome, i just cant appendix my p07 very well but i really liked it with my old pistol. :(
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Double tap
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now that i gotta wait longer for the P10c i figured id grab something else while i wait. Currently i carry a FNS9C as my off duty. I love my SP-01 with a CGW pro package so much i wanted to possibly explore carrying a CZ. If im even able to find a Rami i waa going to throw a Cgw defense package in it. Does anyone here have experience carrying one? The size and weight difference between the rami and fns isnt too substantial either.
View Quote

Judging by the dog tags I'm guessing your military? CZ-USA does LEO/Military sales with a 25% discount, its pretty spectacular. Buy direct from CZ-USA if you qualify.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Judging by the dog tags I'm guessing your military? CZ-USA does LEO/Military sales with a 25% discount, its pretty spectacular. Buy direct from CZ-USA if you qualify.
View Quote

P.S. avoid the Polymer frame 2075 RAMI. They were known to have a multitude of issues. Sold mine. Go aluminum.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do have a P10C on preorder through their LE/Mil sales.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:45:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I do have a P10C on preorder through their LE/Mil sales.
View Quote

You done good. Unfortunately I have bought many a CZ before I learned that. All of them used though. I want so many more damned CZ's/Dan Wesson I can't make up my mind.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Not to hijack the thread, but local shop has a Rami in their used case. It's a poly frame. Looks to be in good shape. IM me for details. I'm not selling, I'm just passing along since some people look for these.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not to hijack the thread, but local shop has a Rami in their used case. It's a poly frame. Looks to be in good shape. IM me for details. I'm not selling, I'm just passing along since some people look for these.
View Quote

I thought the poly frames had been recalled due to bulging?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top