Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2017 12:41:19 PM EDT
Pre-ordered mine yesterday and was just wondering if they'll charge my card after SHOT, or when they ship the gun?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I plan to get more details about this on Monday when they open back up from SHOT, but I have NOT been charged yet for my order in early January.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a pistol and extra mags.  The mags have shipped and will arrive Monday and my card has still not been charged.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure those are your mags and not the $1 "Appreciation Pack" you bought? If you haven't received some vinyl decals, a Keychain, and some other stuff then that's likely what is on the way.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you sure those are your mags and not the $1 "Appreciation Pack" you bought? If you haven't received some vinyl decals, a Keychain, and some other stuff then that's likely what is on the way.
View Quote

Yeah im pretty sure this is what hes referring to.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered gun and mags in December. Not charged yet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm. I guess it'll be charged when it ships. Thanks everyone for the replies.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 3:36:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Same here....I ordered one in FDE along with 4 extra mags in December.  The tracking information I received was for the "appreciation pack" which is due to be delivered on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 5:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Same here....I ordered one in FDE along with 4 extra mags in December.  The tracking information I received was for the "appreciation pack" which is due to be delivered on Tuesday.
View Quote

I wonder if I managed to get in on the first shipment beings i ordered a few days ago? Would suck to be backordered and my local shop get one in. Don't know if I could resist.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#9]
When I asked about that specifically the rep said expect roughly 60 days from time to order. If that holds true, there should definitely be guns on shelves before most of us get ours.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Spoke to a rep the first release will be late February when they will start shipping.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got an answer about cards being charged -

The P-10 will not be delivered into the US until the end of Jan, beginning of Feb.  We are expecting the first orders to ship mid to end of Feb.  Once inventory has been allocated to your order you will receive an email with a tracking number and a copy of your invoice.  You can expect your card to be billed within 2-3 business days after tracking has been assigned.

Respectfully,

Andrew Eager
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Not charged yet. I got my customer swag items, but the gun has not shipped yet.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for posting that!  I just sent them my updated FFL info since my FFL just renewed (old expiration was February).
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#14]
CZ has a LE/Mil program? I'm strongly considering picking up a P-07.

Details? Mail in Rebate? Special Dealer?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
CZ has a LE/Mil program? I'm strongly considering picking up a P-07.

Details? Mail in Rebate? Special Dealer?
View Quote
http://cz-usa.com/dealers/le-dealers/
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#16]

TYVM, guess I missed the link perusing the site.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

TYVM, guess I missed the link perusing the site.
View Quote

Email CZ using their contact form. They'll get you in contact with someone in the LE/Mil sales department, who will look at your credentials and help you set up a MIL/LE account. Once you're set up you can place orders directly with CZ-USA, to be shipped to the FFL of your choice.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#18]
For military, this is only for active and those who did their 20+ and retired right? Simple veteran status doesn't qualify?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For military, this is only for active and those who did their 20+ and retired right? Simple veteran status doesn't qualify?
View Quote

Yep
I asked and they said nope.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Email CZ using their contact form. They'll get you in contact with someone in the LE/Mil sales department, who will look at your credentials and help you set up a MIL/LE account. Once you're set up you can place orders directly with CZ-USA, to be shipped to the FFL of your choice.
View Quote

This. I wasted a week going through the listed dealers; most of whom nicely replied they no longer participated. Andrew in CZ LE sales is great to work with.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks, much easier than dealing with a dealer and substantial savings.

Quoted:

This. I wasted a week going through the listed dealers; most of whom nicely
replied they no longer participated. Andrew in CZ LE sales is great to
work with.

Me too, also +1 on Andrew seems like a good guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top