Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2011 9:34:43 AM EDT
It sure is purty!    I couldn't resist it.  I've owned a Tanfaglio TZ-75 Series 88 for decades (couldn't get CZ-75's back then) and didn't really need a real CZ.  But when I saw one of these shiny guns at the gun range, I had to get one.  Guess I fell for a gimmick.  But I don't care.  It looks like nickel or chrome... but better 'cause it ain't nickel or chrome.  .

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 9:52:48 AM EDT
[#1]
pics or it didn't happen

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
pimptastic
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
pimptastic

It looks really cool when I hold it sideways while shooting.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#4]
You know the rules; post pics or GTFO!
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You know the rules; post pics or GTFO!

But what if I don't got no camera?  Look at the September issue of "Guns" magazine.  It's the centerfold.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw the magazine.  I want one!  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
How much $ they going for, if you don't mind me asking?

Been collecting too much plastic lately.  Need something with some style for BBQ's, showing off, range time, new shooters, etc.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How much $ they going for, if you don't mind me asking?

Been collecting too much plastic lately.  Need something with some style for BBQ's, showing off, range time, new shooters, etc.

Got mine for $590 at our pro shop.  It came with black rubber grips, not the nice wood pictured above.  But wood grips are easy to come by.  Now, I looked at the CZ-USA 2011 website and did not see an option for the hi-polish stainless.  But my range pro shop was able to locate two at one of their suppliers after some diligent searching.  I got one, the other is now gone..  However, the September 2011 GUNS magazine article talked about the gun like it was a current option (the article said it was a good BBQ gun ).  Good luck finding one.   I got mine!
Link Posted: 9/5/2011 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I got one today. It's used but in perfect condition. I traded an in good shape older Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Stainless loaded for it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2011 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#11]
CZ's are my new favorite. The last three handguns I've bought have been CZ's (a CZ-75 Tactical, a High polish, and a P-01)
All I need/want to do is get a nice set of wood grips

Here's mine

Here's one with the Tactical top end installed, I kinda like the look.
Link Posted: 9/15/2011 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#12]
My dad has the polished stainless model......

it is everything it appears to be.

100 percent pure win!
Link Posted: 9/17/2011 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I think CZ custom got some of those in this week, you might call if you are still looking.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#14]
What a beauty!
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Since no one's posted a pic, here's one from the web:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3638/3434706532_667cd014e6_z.jpg

Ooooooooh..... That's is nice.  Based on that photo, I just ordered a set of those coco bolo grips for polished ss CZ75B.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice pistol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Sexy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Got me one too :)  Never fired, CZ 75 B Polished Stainless Steel toy and added a set of Coco Bolo Thin Grips from CZ-USA Custom Shop.

-Bryan
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Nice pics. there brobert, nice gun too.
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#20]
dang it

now i want one.

clown
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 5:55:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Nice guns!

My dad has one of these, it makes me weep that I don't have one.

FYI, there's a guy on one of the CZ forums (I think that's where he hangs out) that makes one off, high polished mag base plates to finish off the look of the gun.  They really finish the gun off looks-wise by getting rid of the black mag plate.  Especially with the Cocobolo grips on there.
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 5:59:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Sorry for the extra post, but it's completely non-related to my above reply.

Has anyone gotten checkering done on their stainless CZs?  I see none of the above pics have checkering done on the grips.  My dad was asking me if it would be possible with the high polish finish, and I wasn't sure.  I told him it could most likely be done, but the checkered ares probably just wouldn't be polished any longer.

Any input appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Has anyone gotten checkering done on their stainless CZs?  I see none of the above pics have checkering done on the grips.  My dad was asking me if it would be possible with the high polish finish, and I wasn't sure.  I told him it could most likely be done, but the checkered ares probably just wouldn't be polished any longer.

Any input appreciated.

You mean metal checkering on the front or backstrap?   Ouch... that would be a sin to mar the hi-polish finish.  This puppy doesn't kick enough to warrant checkering.
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any input appreciated.

You mean metal checkering on the front or backstrap?   Ouch... that would be a sin to mar the hi-polish finish.  This puppy doesn't kick enough to warrant checkering.

Yes, on the front/back straps.  I know it might not necessarily need it, but my dad wanted me to ask around.  Reason being is he just doesn't like how slippy the grip feels to him when he's shooting, I'm sure it's not at all recoil related.  He told me he was just considering checkering on the CZ due to comparing the 1911 that I gave him as a birthday present one year.

I told him I haven't really seen any 75s that had been checkered, but that I also was never really looking for them either.
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nice guns!

My dad has one of these, it makes me weep that I don't have one.

FYI, there's a guy on one of the CZ forums (I think that's where he hangs out) that makes one off, high polished mag base plates to finish off the look of the gun.  They really finish the gun off looks-wise by getting rid of the black mag plate.  Especially with the Cocobolo grips on there.

I just found the guy and ordered two of them for my gun.  $20 each, postage included.  Write Joe at [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I am seriously thinking about getting one, just torn between the matte and polished finished.  I think the polished finish looks a bit to prone for scratching and the matte finish may hide it better.  Anyone own the matte finished SS CZ75...if so can you please post a pic.

Thanks,

Dazzo
Link Posted: 2/1/2012 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#27]
I have a matte love it!I just dont know how to post a pic.I have the large beavertail and it looks and feels so good!IShe shoots better than she looks! If you buy one you will have two.They are very addicting!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top