Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 1:51:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember the "COP"? The ugly little stainless .357 4 barreled handgun that shot to 4 differing points of aim, if it didn't misfire. I had one, just wondered if anyone else had one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
See Wave, we are here! Yes Aimless...the Thunder 5 shoots .410, 45 LC and an optional cylinder for 45-70. As a matter of fact, it was a choice of a friends wife. I got to fire it too. All cylinder and no barrel but close up it is intimidating. It rips off targets from the holder! Any "other" guns that were obscure?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The Iver Johson enforcer. An M1 Carbine cut down to 9.5" barrel and a pistol grip instead of a stock. Weighed about 10 pounds and took m1 clips or 5 and ?? maybe 15 rounders that loaded in front of the trigger, just like an M1 carbine. Fired (of course) .30 m1 carbine round.

I remember those. Universal and Plainfield had some too. Mine was the one with front and rear pistol grips and wire stock, 15 and 30 round mags. Couldnt hit a darned thing with it, but the brass ejected in one nice group! A neat little pile. At least it wasn't PC.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I shot 5 rounds of Winchester Super X 00 buck thru my Thunder Five. Ended up with some of the shot lodged in the barrel. Sent it back and now I have a new in wrapper pistol. Now I just have to find someone to buy it. Ha.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 5:31:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sure the mateba.
home.mweb.co.za/af/afadrb/mateba.html

There may also have been a british revolver in the end of the 19th beginning of the 20th century that would technically fit this defintion, but I'm not sure they were ever really made. I'd bet a nice frosty blue your buddy is talking about the mateba

Yeah, they made a bunch.  It was the Webly-Fosbery.  .455 caliber.  The whole top of the gun, barrel, cylinder, everything above the grip recoiled and turned the cylinder and recocked the hammer.  The revolver even had a manual safety on it.  It wasn't a bad gun, but needless to say, a bit more complicated than a revovler needs to be.

Ross
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Has anyone ever handled or fired an ASP handgun?  They only made one model for awhile, and now they are a leader in impact (baton) weapons.
Art in KY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top