Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 9/5/2010 4:44:46 PM EDT
I just shot the mandatory 200 round break-in plus an extra 50 rounds just to make sure. I had two (2) fail to feed and one (1) fail to fire. All three (3) malfunctions were with the same magazine. I took my knife and made a mark on the base of the magazine to make sure it was the same one that malfunctioned the first time. It was one of the seven (7) round magazines with the plastic finger extension on the bottom. I used CCI Blazer 115 gr aluminum cased ammo. I shot at my Dad's house at paper cups in front of a large log and dirt bank at 7-10 yards. I started out slow to see where I was hitting then went to controlled pairs and lastly double taps. I shot a few with strong and weak hand only and it didn't malfunction with any with those. I think I wore a blister on my strong hand between the thumb and pointer finger. I was excited and will shoot again soon. I plan to carry it with the flush six (6) round magazine in the gun anyway. I also plan to shoot it with Winchester Ranger 147 gr that my department issues. Over all I am satisfied but I want to continue to put it through the paces until I can qualify with it and start carrying it. Cleat
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top