Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:34:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 5:39:08 PM EDT by maxell27]
Just wanted to see if anyone had one as well. Looked at some Revolvers, a Kimber Custom Carry, Glock 27(already have a 26), and stumbled upon the XD9 Micro.

Fits my hand, 3 mags, holster(05 XD gun) still brand new. Paid a bit more at my local gun store but they are some good guys and I always try to buy from them since they treat me right.

I'll have a range report by next weekend since my ammo won't be in until then. This will alternate with my Glock 19 when a smaller pistol is needed.

Does anyone have any input for a IWB holster? How about an ankle holster?
Any other things I have to think about? This is my first XD, next one will be an XD45.

Max
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:53:40 AM EDT
I have a XD 9 Sub compact that I have had for about 4 years now. I have over 5000 rounds through it and the first hiccup I had was with my hand loads. I seated the bullet way to deep and it wouldn't feed right. I corrected the problem with my loading and it has run flawlessly. I also have a XD9 Service that I haven't had the chance to shoot yet. I hate to say never but I will never get rid of my XD9SC. I carry it every day in a Milt Sparks VM2. Very comfortable and a great holster. Little pricy and takes some time to get but the holster is well worth the wait. I carry mine with Federal Hydra-Shocks. By far the best pistol I have ever owned. Congrats on your purchase! Be safe and have fun.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:31:47 PM EDT
Thanks jeremyc!

I am so looking forward to shooting this weekend.

Max
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:05:56 PM EDT
i got one, or maybe 3. i own 3 XD but only have 2 on camera

subcompact 9

service 40 and 357 sig.

my favorite pistol, for the time being

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:21:33 PM EDT
Cruz are those CTAC IWB holsters?

Max
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:04:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 4:06:15 PM EDT by cruze5]

Originally Posted By maxell27:
Cruz are those CTAC IWB holsters?

Max

yes sir

edit.

they are the same holster, but in the two different size. one subcompact. one service.

i switch my XD 40 with my 357sig with no problem. but the subcompact DID require i different holster
Top Top