Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 3:40:11 PM EDT
Love this gun. Felt a little 'rough' at first, but after 100 rounds or so and some oiling, this gun feels great.  I shoot it very accurately (for me, compared with other handguns I've shot).

Fired 250 rounds so far and it's had no problems besides one FTE. I'm just runnign the cheapest 9mm they had. I think it's a REmington 250 round bulk pack.

I fired it fone-handed or the first time with no magazine in it.  I limp-wristed it, so it failed to eject. Just curious if not having a mag in the gun would've contributed, or if it was soley due to my weak grip.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#1]
probably because of a weak grip. added weight of a mag might help with that but it means nothing if you shoot it limp wristed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top