Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2017 4:18:15 PM EDT
Hey all,

Today I decided that my wife's XD(M) 9 needed a good detailed inspection and cleaning, since we purchased it used and it's quite obvious it's been shot a good bit.  When tearing the frame down, I sent the sear spring and striker safety lever spring flying into oblivion.  I'm having a hard time finding both of these in stock.  Is the XD cross compatible?  I can find the XD in stock all day long, but from my research it appears that the part numbers are different.

I thought about going aftermarket, and a lot of the spring kits say "XD/XDM", which is what got me thinking about this.  I'd prefer to stick with oem for reliability sake, this is her nightstand gun- but I've considered just buying aftermarket springs.  What says the hive?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top