Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2017 5:20:04 AM EDT
Anyone know a holster maker that can cover this model? I'm a southpaw so I am thinking it's gonna be a smaller custom shop. Looking for an OWB style. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Get in touch with the guys at Burnproof Gear.  They have a partner who makes Kydex holsters for suppressed handguns.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Full discolsure, I haven't bought from them yet. http://www.kt-mech.com/

But I'll be placing and order for a holster or two for my XDm OSP. It's gonna have some pretty tall suppressor sights, optic and a threaded barrel.

They seem to be easy to work with and open to doing mods.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a kt for my Sw mp w/tlr I just heated it up and added my threaded barrel to get it to work. I didn't have threaded barrel when I ordered it. It's a very nice holster no issues with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top