Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/11/2017 10:53:47 AM EDT
I don't know if you guys saw this or not but I saw an ad I thought someone may want to know about.

Purchase ANY new Springfield Armory® 9MM, .40SW OR .45ACP pistol February 1 - June 30, 2017 and receive:
4 EXTRA MAGAZINES
DOUBLE MAG POUCH
HOLSTER
View Quote

http://www.springfieldpromo.com
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
says any, might be time for emp4.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
says any, might be time for emp4.
View Quote

Yeah, sorry about the wording. The ad I saw said XD and I still had that stuck in my head. I'll make it clearer.

ETA: That also makes an XDS a pretty good bargain.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought an XDs 2 weeks ago and got my mags and stuff today. Nice!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Wife bought one and loves it.
Vince
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bought an XDs 2 weeks ago and got my mags and stuff today. Nice!!
View Quote

Hopefully I'll see mine soon since it's been 2 weeks. They acknowledged my order last Friday.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#6]
thinking about buying one because of this... didn't even have one on my list.

planning on XDm 45 TB, but in black
currently have only one host pistol for my TiRant 45
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I hadn't seen it so thank you for posting it!  What a great deal.  I just happened to have bought a pistol on Feb 8.  I guess sometimes you get lucky.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine came today. Not a fan of paddle holsters but it beats nothing. 4 EMP mags are $100 alone not including the holster and mag carrier.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks for posting this i would have never seen it. how long is the wait time on these?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#11]
mine got here in around a month
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
thanks for posting this i would have never seen it. how long is the wait time on these?
View Quote
Took them a week to acknowledge my info and sent an approval e-mail. Took about 10 days after that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah i saw this deal a few weeks after I bought my XDS and do not qualify for it. Should have waited until February to buy my gun..lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]
They clearly hate left handed people
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
This deal pushed me to buy an xds in 9mm. I had been debating what I wanted to buy but to end up with 6 mags and a holster was too much to pass up. I'll let you know how long it takes to get my stuff.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:07:55 AM EDT
[#16]
bought 2 XD 45's.  Got my stuff yesterday.  Took about 4 weeks , Great deal!
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#17]
They do have some left handed holsters.
Just call them.
They send me one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#18]
I got mine 4 weeks after buying a Champion Operator. Wished they would have kept that K-mart holster and instead threw in another mag instead! The mag pouch is actually pretty useful however...
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#19]
To those who got the xds 9's. Which mags did you guys receive for free?  Reg or extended?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#20]
If you go to the promo website there is a link to a list of mags you will be getting based on your model number. I got the one that ends in BE so I should be getting two 8s and two 9 rounders
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Got it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They do have some left handed holsters.
Just call them.
They send me one.
View Quote
No go on the left-handed holster for me.  Tried calling and email and was told they don't have them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I got an email today saying that my submission had been approved and to expect 8-12 weeks for delivery. Purchase date was 3/27 and I submitted the stuff 3/30.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#24]
How are they shipping? USPS, UPS or Fed Ex?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#25]
You may want to wait on buying anything from them.

After Springfields Sellout...   they may be offering 10 mags... LOL
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I almost had myself talked into a 9mm EMP.  Colt Defender anyone?
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No go on the left-handed holster for me.  Tried calling and email and was told they don't have them.
View Quote
Check Midway USA.  They frequently have good deals on lefty holsters.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 2:57:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You may want to wait on buying anything from them.

After Springfields Sellout...   they may be offering 10 mags... LOL
View Quote
Yes.

I almost bought a nib 9mm 3.3 in gray yesterday, but glad I  was enlightened on their anti-2d Amendment shenanigans in IL.

I'll be done with buying anything from Springfield Armory if its true, which its looking more and more like it is true.

Too bad because it seems like a nice alternative for a 9mm CCW.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Just bought a XD Mod 2 - two thumbs up!

I already got my confirmation on the 4 mags already.

=====================

Sell out?

Come on! Do you really think SA and RR are not supporters of the 2A? Give me a break....

Having SA and RR go out of business because of some draconian legislation is not in the best interest of the 2A.

There is so much we are not being told / privy to here, I think many of you are jumping to conclusions.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:57:14 PM EDT
[#30]
My mags, holster and mag holder came Friday. The holster worked fine for me on a four wheeler ride we did Saturday afternoon.

3/30 submitted and arrived 5/5.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, sorry about the wording. The ad I saw said XD and I still had that stuck in my head. I'll make it clearer.

View Quote
Bunch of DOUCHES!
I bought an XDs9 literally 2 weeks before that promo started.  I emailed and asked if I could get in on the action...they said no.  I asked to speak to a supervisor.  Same answer.  
I say FUCK springfield.  What a way to treat a loyal customer (3rd SA firearm - 2 XDs in 40, and one XDs9).   Combined with their bullshit tactics in IL, I'm selling every SA I own.  

I say boycott them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Bunch of DOUCHES!
I bought an XDs9 literally 2 weeks before that promo started.  I emailed and asked if I could get in on the action...they said no.  I asked to speak to a supervisor.  Same answer.  
View Quote
What....

So if you went to Home Depot and bought a BBQ and 2 weeks later they have a sale on that BBQ, do you go back to store and expect them to give you money back??

How far back do you suggest SA move the purchase date to? 2 weeks for you -> 4 months for the next guy -> 1 year???

You missed the deal. Too much!
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
this is a tech forum. leave the insults at the door...tbs
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Bunch of DOUCHES!
I say FUCK springfield.  What a way to treat a loyal customer (3rd SA firearm - 2 XDs in 40, and one XDs9).   Combined with their bullshit tactics in IL, I'm selling every SA I own.  

I say boycott them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of DOUCHES!

I say boycott them.
Maybe your dealer could help you out with an updated receipt dated two weeks later?

I just submitted two, XDS 4.0 and XD45 Mod 2. We will see how long it takes.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're missing the point, asshat.
I am a loyal customer.  A REPEAT customer.  What does it cost them to let me cash in on the promotion?  Nothing financially, but in loyalty, would have me coming back.   Who wants to buy from a company whose attitude toward the customer is "Fuck off, can't help you."
And yeah, most places like Home Depot or Lowe's, do price match, for a certain period of time.  Even my Citi Mastercard allows 90-day price matching.
View Quote
I think everybody gets that, including SA.  Remember that this is not a price match issue.  Apples and oranges.  SA created a promotion, with hard time limits like all promotions, so they can generate sales and grow their customer base.  The end date was clearly communicated, and you're being unreasonable if you expect them to honor it well after the promotion ended.

I've got a huge collection of SA guns, with many recently purchased, and I'm a loyal customer.  I only expected getting the mag offer for the one I bought during the published promotion dates.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bunch of DOUCHES!

I say boycott them.
View Quote
Gotta love people like this. Firstly how do they know your a repeat customer?

Second you didn't qualify but some how that's thier fault?

Third gotta love the "let me talk to your supervisor".

Springfield has in the past actually taken care of people such as offering these promotions in addition to the discount for people who use thier employee dealer programs.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Have to say they are turning these mags around lightening quick, I actually mailed the info in for the 2 1911s I bought recently, the guy at the shop was telling people they would have to wait forever if you dropped it in the mail compared to online, mailed my stuff in 2-3 weeks ago, got a confirmation EMail on the 15th and received both sets of mags today, huge turn around from last year when it did seem to take them a bit of time.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#38]
I got the 4 mag offer on an XDS 9mm and an RO Stainless, seems like a good deal to me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Received my second set today. I see they extended the offer until August.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Received my second set today. I see they extended the offer until August.
View Quote
Nice! How long did each set take to get to you?
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#41]
About 4 weeks on the first set. 8 weeks on the second.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 1:02:33 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd bought two SA's this year before the SHTF.

The RO was a month wait until they accepted the submission, then two weeks until magazines arrived.
The XD was a month wait until they accepted the submission, now I am at 5 weeks and counting for the magazines.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe your dealer could help you out with an updated receipt dated two weeks later?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of DOUCHES!

I say boycott them.

You mean like fraud?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You mean like fraud?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bunch of DOUCHES!

I say boycott them.

You mean like fraud?
That's how I read it as well.

Look, it sucks you missed the sale but think about it this way:
There's no harm in asking and you did and they said no, sorry. That's it. It's not like you were expecting to get them when you bought it and then they reneged. If that were the case, then I'd raise the bullshit flag.

It sucks to miss a sale that close, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#45]
I just got my acceptance email 3 weeks after submission. I'm in no rush as I'm just going to sell the mags to offset cost and toss the other items in my spares box.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I got my acceptance letter from Springer about 10 days ago.  Got my freebies yesterday.  That is one heck of a great deal they are running!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 1:05:29 AM EDT
[#47]
My XD mags rolled in yesterday. It took 3 full months and about 4 days.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:25:32 AM EDT
[#48]
I submitted my info and receipt through their online rebate site last night and right after that I received the email stating that they received my info and gave me a confirmation number.  Said to please allow 8-12 weeks for processing and delivery.  I'm in no hurry but it sure would be nice to have them sooner.  For you fellas that submitted your info online is it still taking the 8-12 weeks?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Several people who sent in after I did, by two weeks, have already received theirs. I wonder why mine is lagging? The only difference is, they have XDs and I got a 1911. I am going on 9 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#50]
I submitted mine online on June 16 and got an email stating they received my info.  Got another email on July 28 stating that it was approved.  I received my EMP4 gearup item on August 9th.  So, about 8 weeks from first submitting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top