[#1]
Dual weild .454 Casull and .30 Carbine?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dual weild .454 Casull and .30 Carbine?
View Quote

Cartridge incompatibility? Come on, you’re better than that…

No honestly I refuse to shoot any magnum handgun loads single-handed. The guns built specifically to be dual-wielded will just be in 45 Colt
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No honestly I refuse to shoot any magnum handgun loads single-handed. The guns built specifically to be dual-wielded will just be in 45 Colt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Dual weild .454 Casull and .30 Carbine?

Just shoot .45 Colt in the .454 Casul.  And if you do a .30 Carbine, you could give multiple carbine collectors heart attacks w/ a Rockola or summat.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just shoot .45 Colt in the .454 Casul.  And if you do a .30 Carbine, you could give multiple carbine collectors heart attacks w/ a Rockola or summat.
View Quote

I’m not familiar with these terms?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Rock-ola made jukeboxes- and Carbines during WWII; summat is another word for "something".

<---Read too many books since I was a little kid.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Funds for the 454 Super Redhawk are nearly secured. Likely will be able to order the gun this weekend…
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I generally prefer the Bisley grip on any heavy recoiling SA.  My Blackhawk is a Bisley and we have a matching set of the high polished New Vaquero Bisley's as well.  All in .45 Colt of course because it's awesome.  The New Vaquero's don't actually need Bisley grips since they aren't capable of heavy loads but they look great and feel even better.  

I saw that brass "Lightning" style grip and that is awesome! Would look fantastic on a blued 4.62" Ruger SA.  Another one of those situations where it sucks to be poor lol.  

The .454 Casull SRH is quite the hand cannon to start out with.  Curious to see where it goes.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 12:47:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah unfortunately I might’ve spoken a bit too soon, but the SRH will be purchased in the next couple weeks. Fucking contract fell through grumble grumble…
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 8:29:37 AM EDT
[#9]
So obviously my revolver projects are taking a bit of a backburner for a while, as I work on getting my new primary defensive pistol built the way I want it:

Anyone who’d like to follow along with that build, please check out the project thread in the CZ and Clones subforum here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/handguns/Timmy-the-Tanfoglio-Building-Amos-Burton-s-10mm-Semi-auto-from-The-Expanse/37-206698/

Plans for the Ruger SRH and akimbo Blackhawks haven’t gone away, just taken a bit of a back seat while I build the spiritual successor to my P320
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top