Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2017 7:44:18 AM EDT
i just picked up a smith 629 stealth hunter and slapped a set of ahrends grips on it shortly after. i have them on few other smiths and just love the grips.  now this is a pure "does this color look right " question because i know they feel right. they always do. but not sure if the color really goes on such a dark handgun.

opinions?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If you like the way they look and feel, then it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. You do you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good to me but I'm not one to care what other people think.
If you like it that's all that matters.

Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#3]
i like how they feel, not sure if i like how it looks. i guess im just being overly retarded with it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks perfect to me. I like the matte oiled look, do not like glossy wood.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
alrighty ill see if they grow on me
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i like how they feel, not sure if i like how it looks. i guess im just being overly retarded with it.
View Quote
Yep, you're retarded!!! Just kidding bro. Those look sick. I'd rock those grips. You need a solid set of stocks for that lovely beast. You did well. Don't overthink it and enjoy!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I want to hear how the feel after you work them in. I like to look although they might look a tad better if darker... How they feel when shooting lots of full power loads is really the most important.

Cheers

EDIT love the gun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top