Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:10 PM EDT
I really want to carry this gun and shoot it  weekly to get extremely proficient with 357 full power loads.  Should I resist???  Man, It's a work of art.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Please shoot it and tell us how awesome it is. While you are at it post more pics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am morally opposed to Safe Queens.  Carry it, shoot it, enjoy it!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a great gun.  Shoot it.  Carry it.  If you have to shoot someone, make sure they know before they die they were shot w/ a French gun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Lovely carry piece
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I have another one on the way, but I want to now change the barrel length to a 3 or 4 inch.  Maybe a 3 would be cool.  I don't know, maybe just keep the 5.25 on order.  I'll go shoot it this week and post up some vid and photos.  Miami, you have some NICE guns man.  Moar pics of your wife shooting them would be great!! 

Do you know Rolando Garcia with Homicide at Miami-Dade?  I love that show First 48 and was walking thru Disney around 5 years back and ran into him.  I think he was really surprised that I recognized him.  He was a really nice guy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 3:21:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't, but only because the barrel is a little long for CCW.

I carry some rather odd and pricey guns. The way I figure it if I have to shoot some fool I will probably wind up blowing far more cash on lawyers and whatnot than the price of any one gun I will ever own. So I might as well have complete confidence in my gun. I would definitely have complete confidence in a MR73.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top