Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2016 7:20:39 PM EDT
Took my LC9S Pro to the range today. Only have 500 rounds through the gun over a couple of months, and ran about 20 rounds today. On the last round, the slid didn't lock back and the guide rod was extended out of the front by about  an inch. And it was on an angle. I managed to get it apart and the 2 springs, rod and a washer all came out apart. The smaller of the 2 springs is bent at an odd angle. 

Guess I'm off to call Ruger CS. 
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:25:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally got around to calling Ruger today. They're shipping me a complete guide rod assembly. By far the easiest warranty fix for any product I've owned. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The few times I have had to use Ruger cs they were very helpful and sent anything I needed for free.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy time warp thread Resurrection..........

OP you still have the lc9s got many rounds on it now?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top