Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 6:44:08 PM EDT
A SHOT Show atendee asked HK about the P3000 and they said it was for the European market only.

Between this and not hearing anything about individual officer sales of the 416, I'm throwing my arms in the air, rolling my eyes, and saying fuck em'.

Every other company there had some truely spectacular new products, and they give us a taped up USP with a new LEM trigger??!!

I'll buy an HK45 still, but I won't promote HK in any way shape or form any longer. I'm beginning to lose alot of respect for them.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That is the same way I felt about HK at last years SHOT SHOW

Still love their guns, but it is harder and harder to like the company.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A SHOT Show atendee asked HK about the P3000 and they said it was for the European market only.

Between this and not hearing anything about individual officer sales of the 416, I'm throwing my arms in the air, rolling my eyes, and saying fuck em'.

Every other company there had some truely spectacular new products, and they give us a taped up USP with a new LEM trigger??!!

I'll buy an HK45 still, but I won't promote HK in any way shape or form any longer. I'm beginning to lose alot of respect for them.

doesnt make any sense, euro guys love their 9mm!

the correct sentence is: they said it was for the European market only ...for now
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of their  handguns do start out for europe only...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
the correct sentence is: they said it was for the European market only ...for now

I hadn't heard the "for now" part so that changes things a bit. Supposedly HK had a couple HK45's and a 417 in a back room though, so hopefully some pictures make there way out.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
that would be the answer for all the Finns that want PX000 series pistol. The P2000 is considered so small in physical size that it is not allowed for civilian markets here in Finland. It is a pocket pistol in our terms...

So if the P3000 would be available here in Europe, it probably would fit in the non-pocket weapon category.

I asked about the P3000 via email when it was first introduced in Milipol fair in Paris but the representative said that they cannot say anything concerning the issue. i hope it comes to the market.

Miku
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#6]
And the P3000 model would be a .....................???????????????????
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:12:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And the P3000 model would be a .....................???????????????????

www.hkpro.com/p3000.htm
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#8]
How about an HK45 Tactical, please?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top