Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2017 9:32:51 PM EDT
I'm considering trading my G19for a USP 45. I haven't been able to shoot my gen 4 G19 well and have some other HK pistols I do shoot well.   My G19 is in excellent condition with few rounds fired.  The USP is a little more worn but seems mechanically sound.Even trade.  Do it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm considering trading my G19for a USP 45. I haven't been able to shoot my gen 4 G19 well and have some other HK pistols I do shoot well.   My G19 is in excellent condition with few rounds fired.  The USP is a little more worn but seems mechanically sound.Even trade.  Do it?
View Quote
If you don't, tell me who it is so I can. (Seriously, PM me)
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
You are trading up, especially since you don't like the G19. The USP 45 is legendary for reliability and is considered one of the greatest polymer frame pistols of all time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Double tap,sorry
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#4]
For an even trade, I would say you definitely have the advantage. I love my Glock, but if you don't shoot it well and want something different, the USP would be the one to get. Even if a little worn, it is just cosmetic. I bought a used USP years ago that looked like it was beat down but shot like a laser. Amazingly accurate and comfortable to shoot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#5]
There is nothing even about this trade. Even w/ cosmetic wear on the USP, you are still coming out ahead.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
If the USP is in Good or better condition, do it.  Much better pistol than the G19 (not a Glock hater, I carry a G19 frequently, but only because the USP is too big to carry IWB for me).
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:03:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I see USP 45s for sale used often less than $600 so its necessarily a screaming deal.  Now if the USP 45 mfg date is in the last 5 years or so, its a screaming deal.  I like my polymer guns fresh.  Having lived in Texas and Arizona almost my whole life, I have seen a lot of fatigued and broken plastic.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top