Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2017 7:07:44 PM EDT
I was walking around my LGS today and saw a P30L in the counter for $699. It is new with 2 mags but the tag says display model, I assume this means the one everyone has handled and possibly has no box. I am not really familiar with HK pistols but it appears to be the DA/SA model with a decocker on the rear of the slide. I was able to handle it for a minute and it felt great in the hand. Is $699 a good deal? Any known issues? Forgot to add it is 9mm.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal? Check closed auctions on GB to find that out. That said I had a 9mm model that had a loose wobbly slide release on the right side. I currently have a L in .40 S&W that shoots fine. A pretty rock solid gun.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably a decent deal for a 9mm. I wouldn't worry about it being a display model, and I'd bet you they do have the box. 

I love my P30; extremely reliable, tough, super accurate, and fun suppressed 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I passed on the pistol, the dealer said he would only do $685 plus tax which brought the price up to about $750. Then while talking with him he tells me that it is marked display model because he had personally shot the weapon several times. I found a P30L in 9mm for $799 at CDNN and I just started looking around online.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top