Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2017 12:46:24 AM EDT
I've been wanting to try out an LEM trigger HK (I'll switch it to a light-LEM), but the money I have saved now is really for a CZ P10C.
If I LOVE the HK, I would keep it, but most likely it will be sold in 2-3 months to try out the CZ.
I've ONLY shot strikers (glocks mainly) for 25 years, but I really respected Tom Green, and want to see if I like the platform as much as he did.
--
Assuming I get an okay deal on it--say $575-$600 for the P2000 or P2000SK, or $800-$825 for a P30--which will hold the most value in the short term?
--
Only HKs I've owned were a USP Compact 9mm (for a month or so in 1990s--to compare to my G19), and recently a VP9 that I liked, but sold to try other guns (I may go back to it if the CZ isn't all that...though a small-frame P320 Compact is also right up there with the VP9 IMO).
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Double.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#2]
P30, P30SK or the HK45, HK45C would be the easiest to flip in my experience.
One of the "Tactical" 45's would be easy to flip really fast with minimal loss.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.
Sadly the 45s are a no-go.
The P30SK just looks so fat and squat with that stubby grip.  The P2000SK looks more comfortable.
But the P30 is $840...so I'd have to sell it for $800 to not lose too much.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The P30SK just looks so fat and squat with that stubby grip.  The P2000SK looks more comfortable.
View Quote

I have both, they are pretty much identical in every dimension.
The P30SK grip is slimmer with the standard side panels installed and the texture makes it much easier to control than the slick P2000SK.
As a long time P2000SK shooter/CCW, I switched over to the P30SK as soon as I vetted it.
The P30SK is the better pistol.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm near half a century old. I have lost count on how many handguns I have owned, sold or bought. What I can tell you is, is that the HK45, P30, VP9 and the P30sk are the most "ergonomic" and finest handguns I have ever owned or used. I have a VP9 as my combat weapon, it sits in a drawer with light attached for HD. I carry my P30sk as a ccw piece. I have no plans on changing that and will likely carry that for the rest of my days. It would be like talking a Christian out of Jesus for me to even hear anything else or change my mind.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 8:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm near half a century old. I have lost count on how many handguns I have owned, sold or bought. What I can tell you is, is that the HK45, P30, VP9 and the P30sk are the most "ergonomic" and finest handguns I have ever owned or used. I have a VP9 as my combat weapon, it sits in a drawer with light attached for HD. I carry my P30sk as a ccw piece. I have no plans on changing that and will likely carry that for the rest of my days. It would be like talking a Christian out of Jesus for me to even hear anything else or change my mind.
View Quote

That's good to hear, I started getting read of some of my guns and only want to keep a few around. Going to get a HK P30 and after that if I like it, it will be a P30SK and that will be it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#7]
I do love the VP9. Literally the only issue I had with it is the trigger reach seemed a bit long.
Ultimately, I already know I'm going to leave the G19--which I've shot and carried a lot for over 20 years--behind for either the VP9, P30, CZ P10C, or something else.

The P30SK is a bit bigger and thicker than the P320SC, which I shoot really well (and the P320SC holds 12+1).
I do want to try an LEM V1 someday, but I decided to invest in a P320 (the new army contract almost guarantees it'll have more and more supporters in the near future like all those 92 fans).
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top