Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2017 12:29:48 PM EDT
It's the next handgun that I plan to buy and I'm considering getting a laser for it.  From what I'm reading the C5L laser by Viridian is the best fit.  It's not a crimson trace but fit does matter to me especially on a concealed pistol.  Are there any other decent lasers/lights that fit welll?

Can you buy one with a threaded barrel?  I want the v3 since it's SA/DA.  

Any input by current or past p30sk owners would be appreciated as well.  Post pictures if you want. 
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know anything about lasers for P30sk's, but I have a P30sk and a standard sized P30, both V1 in 9mm.  They are my two favorite handguns.  The SK shoots incredibly well for a smaller pistol.  

Link Posted: 2/7/2017 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
well I got one a few weeks ago but went on vacation the next day...got home today and went straight to the range... what a great shooter and the accuracy for such a short barrel is nice... I have the V3 , I too like the DA/SA... the DA on this gun feels like 12#'s... so hard to pull. other than that I love this little gun! I gotta find a few of those finger groove base plates...
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
well I got one a few weeks ago but went on vacation the next day...got home today and went straight to the range... what a great shooter and the accuracy for such a short barrel is nice... I have the V3 , I too like the DA/SA... the DA on this gun feels like 12#'s... so hard to pull. other than that I love this little gun! I gotta find a few of those finger groove base plates...
View Quote

I have a P2000SK V3 DA/SA. The DA pull was pretty heavy but smooth. Probably because it's got a few rounds through it now (2009 model).  I changed the hammer spring out with a Wolff 10lb and what a difference. DA is probably 8lbs and smooth as butter.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
V3, best carry gun ever. Handles and shoots like a full size, carries like a subcompact. 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
V3, best carry gun ever. Handles and shoots like a full size, carries like a subcompact. 

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/350579/20151121-131937-147507.JPG
View Quote

Man I really want one now.  $530 doesn't seem like a bad price for it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do. $530 is a good price for one. I think I paid like $660 ish for mine, but its a "LE".

I still think its crazy you can find new HKs at those kind of prices today. 10 years ago when I got my first HK, I paid $750 for a used LNIB one and I thought it was a steal.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:08:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You do. $530 is a good price for one. I think I paid like $660 ish for mine, but its a "LE".

I still think its crazy you can find new HKs at those kind of prices today. 10 years ago when I got my first HK, I paid $750 for a used LNIB one and I thought it was a steal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the LE?  Is it a 3 mag deal?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Night sights and 3 mags 
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Night sights and 3 mags 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Night sights and 3 mags 
Nice. Where can I find one of those?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nice. Where can I find one of those?
View Quote
Lots of places online, you can tell if it is one by the "LE" model designation, or it may just say with Night Sights and 3 mags. Luminescent sights is the standard model, those are the "glow in the dark" but they're not true night sights. 
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a p30sk as my main carry gun now. You'll love it. Everyone saying it shoots like a fullsize pistol is correct. 500 rounds through mine so far without a hiccup!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
RCM has threaded barrels in stock for the P30SK. $175 shipped.

http://rimcountrymfg.com/product/rcm-hk-style-p2000sk-t-p30sk-t-9mm-12-28-tpi/

They also have the 1/2x32 threads option.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm a big fan of HK and a hammer fired handgun. The P30SK made sense for me because I can use it with 15-round P30/VP9 magazines, and get a nice "pinkie" extension type add on to permit it. Gives me 15+1 rounds on a handgun basically the same size as a Glock 26.

My .02
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think mine was $ 640 shipped from Bud's with the three mags and night sights. Nice little pistol, Put about 100 rounds through it this morning. I think I need to change the grip as I was shooting left which I think means I'm reaching for the trigger. Cool pistol even if bigger than the little Glocks. The "LE" one is definitely the best deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think mine was $ 640 shipped from Bud's with the three mags and night sights. Nice little pistol, Put about 100 rounds through it this morning. I think I need to change the grip as I was shooting left which I think means I'm reaching for the trigger. Cool pistol even if bigger than the little Glocks. The "LE" one is definitely the best deal.
I don't think the grips were designed for flippers... 

I've got tiny girly hands, and set up with small panels all around. I've shot it and my G26 back to back on some USPSA stage style  target setups, and had a noticeable increase in my accuracy when using the P30SK. Still like my 26 though, nice to have variety. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice looking little gun. I wish they would have went with the standard p30 texture instead of the vp9 texture though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nice looking little gun. I wish they would have went with the standard p30 texture instead of the vp9 texture though.
View Quote

I wouldn't have bought one if that were the case. I carry IWB and the texture is too rough against my skin.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I got the sks. Ambi controls and night sights. I really like it a lot.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top