Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2016 10:06:58 PM EDT
I have owned several hk handguns over the years.  Always admired their quality and durability, but never really found one that suited me.

Two of my favorites were a p30s and p2000sk LEM.  The p30s felt like sex but I could just never warm up to the trigger.  I loved the trigger of the p2000sk, but I could just never really warm up to the ergonomics.

Well In couple of days I will proudly be the owner of what I think will be am match made in heaven.

Link Posted: 11/8/2016 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
LEM? Caliber?
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LEM? Caliber?
View Quote

V1 LEM.

9mm of course.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  Research the V4.1 trigger parts if you're unhappy with the take-up and reset on the V1.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the trigger reach longer on the P30 than the VP9?  I find the VP9 to have more reach than I'm used to...feels like I'm pushing at an angle until I get it pulled back 1/5".
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is the trigger reach longer on the P30 than the VP9?  I find the VP9 to have more reach than I'm used to...feels like I'm pushing at an angle until I get it pulled back 1/5".
View Quote

Never shot a vp9.  I personally don't have any issues with the p30 staying on target.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Never shot a vp9.  I personally don't have any issues with the p30 staying on target.
View Quote

That's why I sold off my P30 and P30L. The triggers are just horrible and I'm a huge HK fan. I may pick up another P30L with the LEM.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's why I sold off my P30 and P30L. The triggers are just horrible and I'm a huge HK fan. I may pick up another P30L with the LEM.
View Quote

Yep, my p30v1 has become my favorite center fire handgun, and that is from someone who had a p30S that he hated.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have owned several hk handguns over the years.  Always admired their quality and durability, but never really found one that suited me.

Two of my favorites were a p30s and p2000sk LEM.  The p30s felt like sex but I could just never warm up to the trigger.  I loved the trigger of the p2000sk, but I could just never really warm up to the ergonomics.

Well In couple of days I will proudly be the owner of what I think will be am match made in heaven.
View Quote

Just ordered mine too. My wallet feels like it busted a nut though.
P30L will be in my hand a couple days. May I ask where and how much you paid?
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just ordered mine too. My wallet feels like it busted a nut though.
P30L will be in my hand a couple days. May I ask where and how much you paid?
View Quote

Buds. About 900 for the "Law enforcement package" which comes with three mags and night sights.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 9:06:22 PM EDT
[#10]
This little gun just continues to impress me, has currently become my nightstand gun. Ordered a 30 rd mag today from hk parts, if it functions well it will be my "nightstand load out" if you will.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top