Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2003 8:57:07 AM EDT
Anyone know an online store that I can find Colt factory stainless 9mm & 10mm mags.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of one online.  There always seems to be a few of each at every gunshow though.  They cost an arm and a leg, but they are good mags.  I've settled on Metalform mags.  I use both 9mm and 10mm and they have worked 100% at about half the cost of factory.  I usually don't go with aftermarket mags, but they seem pretty well built and so far work fine.  

Ross
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN

Maybe you can find something you like here. I buy from them quite regularly.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Have been looking at the MetalForm too.  They are a government contractor.  Can buy 10 for $130 and they are supposed to be equal to Colt.  Just like the little pony on there.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it's nice to have factory mags.  I only have one factory 9mm and one factory 10mm as I bought the guns used and that was it.  No boxes, no nothing, just guns.  If I could afford it, I'd buy factory mags as well, and may still get a couple if I find a good deal.  For range work, and general dropping on the ground, etc, the metalforms are a decent alternative.  They're pretty well made and have good springs in them.

Now I'm thinking about a 9x23 barrel for the 9 mil, but then I'd have to go buy yet more mags (38 Supers) for that.  I'm never done buying mags it seems!

Ross
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought Numrich had them, but they're sold out now. Have you tried Colt? They also show up on Guunbroker at a fair price, about 30 each, but be careful you get the real deal. Metalform are Colt mags w/out the pony, and they also have welded on baseplates. Some people claim Wilson 45 mags work in the 10, some say they don't. I'm going to try tomorrow.

Edited:
I looked down the page, it's only the ones with bumper pads they're out of. $40-$55 depending on which ones you want.
www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterModel=0660zDELTA%20ELITE%20SERIES%2080
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top