Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 1:04:36 PM EDT
I'm looking for opinions, good or bad. Likes or dislikes. If you had problems, what were they? Thanks in advance for your comments.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
We sell tons of them in the gun shop I work in. We can barely keep them on the shelf. I can't remember the last time we had a problem with one. Many people like that there's a manual safety if they choose to use it. Taurus has a good warranty also. The only thing I don't like is it only comes with one mag, and their extra mags are pretty pricey.
Balisong
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:47:59 AM EDT
[#2]
They slammed them pretty hard over on GT. I went ahead and bought one, and I'm gonna shoot it tonight. It seems like a solid pistol. It is a pain in the ars to break down though, actually breaking it down is easy. Putting it back together is the hard part. Thanks for responding Balisong. -Ryan
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem;

I do agree about the breaking down/assembly of them sucking. Let me know how ya like it.

What is "GT"? I'm still getting the hang of this website, I don't know what that means.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I shot it Friday afternoon, and I like it. It shoots good, and is pretty accurate. The slide did hit my thumb, but that was my fault. It conceals really good too. GT is glocktalk.com. -Ryan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top