Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2003 1:04:36 PM EDT
I'm looking for opinions, good or bad. Likes or dislikes. If you had problems, what were they? Thanks in advance for your comments.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:13:05 PM EDT
We sell tons of them in the gun shop I work in. We can barely keep them on the shelf. I can't remember the last time we had a problem with one. Many people like that there's a manual safety if they choose to use it. Taurus has a good warranty also. The only thing I don't like is it only comes with one mag, and their extra mags are pretty pricey.
Balisong
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:47:59 AM EDT
They slammed them pretty hard over on GT. I went ahead and bought one, and I'm gonna shoot it tonight. It seems like a solid pistol. It is a pain in the ars to break down though, actually breaking it down is easy. Putting it back together is the hard part. Thanks for responding Balisong. -Ryan
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:07:15 PM EDT
No problem;

I do agree about the breaking down/assembly of them sucking. Let me know how ya like it.

What is "GT"? I'm still getting the hang of this website, I don't know what that means.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:02:26 AM EDT
I shot it Friday afternoon, and I like it. It shoots good, and is pretty accurate. The slide did hit my thumb, but that was my fault. It conceals really good too. GT is glocktalk.com. -Ryan
Top Top