Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2001 8:53:58 PM EDT

I am in need of a pimp gun and see the PT 92 in stainless and gold on the Taurus web site.  It sure is purdy, I was wondering how they functioned, any comments? My dealer also has a Beretta 92 in black with gold for a couple hundred more.  What would you do??
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey man,if alls you needs isapimp gun, get the taurus.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]

I think that's what I'm gonna do.  The stealer wants $769 for the Beretta.  I've got plenty of REAL guns so no sence in spending a load on something to look at. I'll only be packin it with shorts and cowboy boots, which isn't very often.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a PT99AF with the fancy trim a few years back.  They are a good gun, as is the 92.
$769!  WHOOAA!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think that's what I'm gonna do.  The stealer wants $769 for the Beretta.  

That's way too much for a standard Beretta 92FS. Try to attend a local gunshow & you're sure to find a much better price than that. But the Beretta is a much better gun & will have a much better resale value than any comparable Taurus.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I've owned a Taurus PT99 and carried a USAF owned M9 Beretta.  Personally I liked the Taurus better.  Shot just as well, better safety system (old type, no hammer drop)
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:26:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm... shorts, cowboy boots, and a pimp gun.

Do you sell tickets or can anyone watch ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top