Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:41:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 2:41:18 PM EDT by Mr-H]
I want one.

Video
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:03:42 AM EDT
That's cool! Thanks for posting it!
I'd be real tempted to trade up from my PT745 for one of those. Now we just have to see when they'll actually be available!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:23:07 PM EDT
I bought one 2 days ago and took it to the range today, I must say I am very pleased by it, its a firm handgun, built well, shoots accurate, and doesnt have a bad recoil
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:39:41 PM EDT
I might have to step up from my PT-111 Mil Pro.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:20:08 PM EDT
I hate to say this because I like all the Taurus I have but I had trouble with the 24/7 Pro .45ACP. I shot and grouped well with it but I had a problem with the SA/DA function. If the slide was pulled back and allowed to slam into battery the gun would stay in DA mode. If you gently chambered a round and let the slide go it goes to SA. Once you fire the gun it goes to SA. If you remove the mag, pull the slide back and release it it will not go into the SA mode. I only had it a week but I purchased it at a gunshow so I had to pay the $35 shipping fee. Repairs are taking about 4 week. I must admit that I am dissapointed that thier QA/QC did not catch the problem before it got to the dealer. Has anyone else had a problem with the 24/7 Pro? Thanks.
Top Top