Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 4:32:46 PM EDT
What are some opinions on this.  Is it durable?  Will it fall off if it gets hit or come loose when I dont want.  The easy removal is not a big deal, but the adjustability is nice.

Tek Lock
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What are some opinions on this.  Is it durable?  Will it fall off if it gets hit or come loose when I dont want.  The easy removal is not a big deal, but the adjustability is nice.

Tek Lock

I have it on my current Magazine/Surefire holder because I didn't want to take my belt all the way off just to remove it.   I like the Tek Lock for that reason, they are easy to take off!  I have never had mine come off on acident because they sell a little "lock" part that goes into the slots to prevent the "thingy" from uncliping...  I realize that doesn't make much sence, but it is about the only way I can explain it

Here is the Tek Lock with the "Lock" in place:

Here is the "Lock"

I liked the Tek Lock enough to buy it again on my new Magazine/Surefire Holder, but now that you bring it up, I forgot to order the "Lock" and I think it is stupid they just don't give you one when you buy the damb Tek Lock!!  I could be wrong on them not giving you one, but I may be mad in 5 to 6 week if I have to pay for shipping on just the $2 plastic part    Time for me to make a phone call...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got an email back from Blade-Tech, the perma klip does come with every Tek Lok they send out
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a magazine carrier that is tech lock. I don't like it very much because it's a little bulky and more complicated.

I prefer the holsters and mag carriers with just the belt loops. Of course with the old style BT loops, you've got to deal with the spacers if you're not using a 1.75" belt. I think they've fixed this with their new Stingray line.

Edit to add: Blade-Tech makes a good product IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top