Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 2:50:50 PM EDT
What holsters are available for the XD pistols. I want to get a IWB and a thigh holster that will fit a sub-compact.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:33:13 PM EDT
CanvasBack-

I got a really nice leather IWB holster for my SCXD 40 from a guy a the local gun show. The guy molded it to my gun right there at the show. it was real nice and fitlike a glove. He owns www.holstersRus.com , i would check there or don hume. Don Hume has some reasonably priced holsters as well.

Diesel
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:09:46 PM EDT
Thanks for the link. I have not got it yet, I am considering getting one in 45acp, and am looking at what is out there for the XD.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:25:14 PM EDT
I have the G-code kydex rig, with both the paddle and the drop leg attachments. It also can be set up as an IWB. I'm very happy with it. I also have the fist #20 IWB, nice piece of gear.

gunnersalley.com has both, with good prices and phenominal customer service.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:40:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tommytrauma:
I have the G-code kydex rig, with both the paddle and the drop leg attachments. It also can be set up as an IWB. I'm very happy with it. I also have the fist #20 IWB, nice piece of gear.

gunnersalley.com has both, with good prices and phenominal customer service.

Thanks for the info. If i do get the XD I believe that this will be the place I get my holster from.
Top Top