Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:45 PM EDT
I am in the process of replacing/upgrading my concealed carry-gear (before it becomes necessary ).  I already have new belts in-bound and am looking at holsters.  I like Dom Hume's products, but I have a question.

Do any of you have/use his PCCH (Preferred Concealment Carry) and/or H715M-SOOT (Snap on open top) IWB holsters.  They are both open-topped "Summer-Special" style IWBs with snap-on belt loops.  I've never owned/used either model, but the best I can tell the main difference (besides a few dollars either way) may be that the PCCH has more material between the pistol and wearer.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback/experiences with either/both of these holsters.  FWIW, the pistol in question is a G19.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't have any exp. with the particular models you requested, but of the Hume holsters I have, (Agent belt slide for my G19, and pocket holster for my 442), I am very impressed with the quality to $$'s ratio.  They are well built, hold the firearm firmly, and the ones I have were cheap.($28 new for the Agent, and $21 for the pocket holster.)  I wouldn't hesitate to give other Hume holsters a try.YMMV
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got the PCCH in the mail today and it looks good and fits my form well.  More to come, very good first impression though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top