Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 1:09:03 PM EDT by HardShell]
I am in the process of replacing/upgrading my concealed carry-gear (before it becomes necessary ). I already have new belts in-bound and am looking at holsters. I like Dom Hume's products, but I have a question.

Do any of you have/use his PCCH (Preferred Concealment Carry) and/or H715M-SOOT (Snap on open top) IWB holsters. They are both open-topped "Summer-Special" style IWBs with snap-on belt loops. I've never owned/used either model, but the best I can tell the main difference (besides a few dollars either way) may be that the PCCH has more material between the pistol and wearer.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback/experiences with either/both of these holsters. FWIW, the pistol in question is a G19.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:15:24 PM EDT
Don't have any exp. with the particular models you requested, but of the Hume holsters I have, (Agent belt slide for my G19, and pocket holster for my 442), I am very impressed with the quality to $$'s ratio. They are well built, hold the firearm firmly, and the ones I have were cheap.($28 new for the Agent, and $21 for the pocket holster.) I wouldn't hesitate to give other Hume holsters a try.YMMV
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:36:04 PM EDT
Just got the PCCH in the mail today and it looks good and fits my form well. More to come, very good first impression though.
Top Top