BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good info there..Short to the point and no doubt based on  an extensive amount of combat experience with a red dot equipped pistol. But for us civies who carry small pistols concealed and most likely will never encounter a threat farther than 10 yards away with our carry pistol at the mall or grocery store. Will they afford us ant real world advantage?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RDS on handguns improve aimed fire. It's obviously not going to help if you're not aiming. Aiming increases the odds of hitting your target. In a scenario that requires shooting from retention it is encouraged to press out to where you can use your sights after the initial shots, and RDS increase your odds in getting hits after the initial unsighted fire.
Good info there..Short to the point and no doubt based on  an extensive amount of combat experience with a red dot equipped pistol. But for us civies who carry small pistols concealed and most likely will never encounter a threat farther than 10 yards away with our carry pistol at the mall or grocery store. Will they afford us ant real world advantage?
My combat experience dates to when we were just starting to see optics on rifles in the early 2000s. Even inside rooms RDS were more effective than irons on rifles, inside 10 yards.

Most likely non of us will use our handgun against a human attacker, no mater the distance. Why not continually train to be the most effective at all distances?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I am learning a lot from this thread. Thanks to all of you for the good discussion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Once you get the weapon presentation down, it is fast.  I shoot much better with the RMR.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the dot on the pistol sights have to be centered with the glass
or is it like my old Eotech sight that the dot was still on target no
matter where on the glass it was?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
The dot does not need to be centered.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My combat experience dates to when we were just starting to see optics on rifles in the early 2000s. Even inside rooms RDS were more effective than irons on rifles, inside 10 yards.

Most likely non of us will use our handgun against a human attacker, no mater the distance. Why not continually train to be the most effective at all distances?
View Quote
The point is not training to be the most effective at all distances. We all do that already....Or at least we all should be doing that. The point is or i should say the question was...Whats the advantage to having a red dot on an every day carry pistol? Advocates for them fiercely defend there position. I have yet to be convinced. I did price them to day when i was at the range after shooting. 220 to 700..plus milling my slide....Plus a case of ammo...Plus range fees..plus taking a class or two...Versus continuing to train with Irons....With the front sight painted white....With nail polish stolen from my wife. So i will still consider them....But i have to ask still.....Is the investment worth it? Of course you will say yes it is....Me i will most likely invest in one only if i find myself flush with enough cash and not having anywhere else to spend it
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The point is not training to be the most effective at all distances. We all do that already....Or at least we all should be doing that. The point is or i should say the question was...Whats the advantage to having a red dot on an every day carry pistol? Advocates for them fiercely defend there position. I have yet to be convinced. I did price them to day when i was at the range after shooting. 220 to 700..plus milling my slide....Plus a case of ammo...Plus range fees..plus taking a class or two...Versus continuing to train with Irons....With the front sight painted white....With nail polish stolen from my wife. So i will still consider them....But i have to ask still.....Is the investment worth it? Of course you will say yes it is....Me i will most likely invest in one only if i find myself flush with enough cash and not having anywhere else to spend it
View Quote
The advantage is being able to run your handgun faster with a greater degree of accuracy from contact distance to extended ranges.

The only reason why you're "not convinced" is because you either don't shoot enough, have enough training, or participate in competitive venues in which their advantages become obvious.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The advantage is being able to run your handgun faster with a greater degree of accuracy from contact distance to extended ranges.

The only reason why you're "not convinced" is because you either don't shoot enough, have enough training, or participate in competitive venues in which their advantages become obvious.
View Quote
This isn't GD.....So far your only contribution is to criticize someone you do not know based on assumptions....
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

OK, I get that. But assuming someone spends a good deal of time training with either the RMR or standard sights, how much faster is the shooter actually going to be?
View Quote
As someone that has shot competitively for years, and won his fair share of matches with iron sights, the pistol mounted RDS is a true game changer in terms of accuracy and speed.... Particularly when it comes to first round hits and target transitions.

However, if you're used to running irons and you just mount one and drag it out to the range to burn 100 rounds you're going to be disappointed. You have to put in the time and the work to get snapped in.

My advise? Get one mounted, sighted in, then get a solid dryfire program down.  Practice draws and presentations for 10-15 minutes a day for a month.  About halfway through things will start to fall in place and everything will speed up.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]
You're going to pay for the ammo and range time anyways. New RMRs can be found new for $350 shipped if you grab one on sale. Brownells had them for Cyber Monday. The dueck defense mount is a little over $100.

I don't currently have a rmr on my handguns but I use my wife's. I'll get one eventually because it's as big of a force multiplier on a handgun as RDS are on rifles. I'm confident in my iron sights on my handguns out to 100 yards, RDS increase my speed and accuracy across the board at all ranges.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ability to target focus. Even if you go full tunnel vision looking at the target with proper fundamentals the dot will likely still appear while the irons are less likely to appear.
View Quote
You should be shooting with hard target focus and a fizzy front sight anyways.

That's enough precision for Alphas out to 30+ yards.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They never helped me at all. I tried them never added any speed.  Maybe at 100 years i would be more accurate.  Only shot my pistol at 50 and closer at which they do nothing for me.
View Quote
Because you don't train enough.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

RMRs are not that helpful out to distance. For one, they are about 6moa dots. For another, other fundamentals besides sight alignment and picture play a bugger role, especially trigger control.
View Quote
I run 7.5 MOA triangle and 8 MOA dot out to 150 meters on C-Zones with ease.

If you're having problems at range, your RDS isn't the issue.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

As someone that has shot competitively for years, and won his fair share of matches with iron sights, the pistol mounted RDS is a true game changer in terms of accuracy and speed.... Particularly when it comes to first round hits and target transitions.

However, if you're used to running irons and you just mount one and drag it out to the range to burn 100 rounds you're going to be disappointed. You have to put in the time and the work to get snapped in.

My advise? Get one mounted, sighted in, then get a solid dryfire program down.  Practice draws and presentations for 10-15 minutes a day for a month.  About halfway through things will start to fall in place and everything will speed up.
View Quote
Are we now switching gears from a pistol carried every day..Most likely concealed and used in what may very well be a two way engagement when people may be killed....To a game??.....I'm sure you are a great competitive shooter...But that doesn't necessarily mean what you use and do playing will translate over to surviving a carjacking ....Unless the scenarios replicate those scenarios...I'm going to guess they do and you will shortly show me where a red dot is vastly Superior to a stock pistol
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RMRs are not that helpful out to distance. For one, they are about 6moa dots. For another, other fundamentals besides sight alignment and picture play a bugger role, especially trigger control.

A 7 moa dot is still smaller than the front sightAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are we now switching gears from a pistol carried every day..Most likely concealed and used in what may very well be a two way engagement when people may be killed....To a game??.....I'm sure you are a great competitive shooter...But that doesn't necessarily mean what you use and do playing will translate over to surviving a carjacking ....Unless the scenarios replicate those scenarios...I'm going to guess they do and you will shortly show me where a red dot is vastly Superior to a stock pistol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I carry the gun I compete with.
Attachment Attached File

Shooting competitions is not a 1-1 comparable but it is inducing stress to shooting and will show people how much they suck, untill they get better. If you don't compete then you don't know where you need to improve.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Does a red dot on my rifle count? If so thousands of rounds ...I have noticed a fierce defense of them by the people who have invested the thousands of dollars it took to purchase and train with them....But that in of itself doesn't make me want to run out and take the plunge. To put one on a sub compact 9mm that I carry daily.

In case you missed it....I did say earlier I would consider it on a full size pistol and even more so on a game gun...Given the funds. But for now that is right i personally don't see the big advantage to them on a gun i carry every day.
View Quote
In this discussion, no... it does not count.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ability to target focus. Even if you go full tunnel vision looking at the target with proper fundamentals the dot will likely still appear while the irons are less likely to appear.

I miss when I do that past 15 or so yards.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This isn't GD.....So far your only contribution is to criticize someone you do not know based on assumptions....
View Quote
You already stated that you don't intend to train enough to see any benefit and have no experience with pistol mounted RDS.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A 7 moa dot is still smaller than the front sighthttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/t4xt1l_jpg-753370.JPG
View Quote
When I look at that picture I see a dot..Makes me wonder...If the front sight was as easy to see as that dot...Wouldn't it be just as fast to put that front sight on target and press the trigger?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Been on the two way range, trained extensively with a RDS, and have one on my carry gun.

All of my statements directly translate to practical application.

Shooting fast and accurately is the same regardless of whether you're shooting for a piece of wood to hang on the wall or your life.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/Screenshot_2018-04-20-22-02-45_png-753371.JPG

Shooting competitions is not a 1-1 comparable but it is inducing stress to shooting and will show people how much they suck, untill they get better. If you don't compete then you don't know where you need to improve.
View Quote
So do I....And it also doesn't have an RDS   But than i compete only because picking gunfights is illegal.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/Screenshot_2018-04-20-22-02-45_png-753371.JPG

View Quote
That part is the truest shit ever.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When I look at that picture I see a dot..Makes me wonder...If the front sight was as easy to see as that dot...Wouldn't it be just as fast to put that front sight on target and press the trigger?
View Quote
No.  But you wouldn't know that because you won't train with them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Been on the two way range, trained extensively with a RDS, and have one on my carry gun.

All of my statements directly translate to practical application.

Shooting fast and accurately is the same regardless of whether you're shooting for a piece of wood to hang on the wall or your life.
View Quote
Great......Every one should have one than   because 45-Seventy says so....Thats it boys wrap it up thread is over...
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
We already determined thread is over.....Everyone without an RDS....Just give up...Your gonna die anyways
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
You know what finally pushed me into the RDS camp?  Some guys I typically beat got red dots and started to trounce me.  All my theoretical arguments evaporated pretty quick.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Great......Every one should have one than   because 45-Seventy says so....Thats it boys wrap it up thread is over...
View Quote
No... People should seriously consider them because they add a significant level of effectiveness to your pistol.

This has been proven by people with much better creds than me.  I'm just some guy that's been around and shoots a lot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We already determined thread is over.....Everyone without an RDS....Just give up...Your gonna die anyways
View Quote
No one is saying that buddy.  Here is what we are saying.

-----------------Run & Hide ---- fist ---- sharp stick ---- pistol ---- red dot pistol
You are here:--------------------------------------------------/\-----------------------
Not bad, this is better: ------------------------------------------------------/\-------
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:44:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You know what finally pushed me into the RDS camp?  Some guys I typically beat got red dots and started to trounce me.  All my theoretical arguments evaporated pretty quick.  
View Quote
If you lost how are you here posting? .......
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:45:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a serious wake up call, isn't it?

Happened to me last year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No one is saying that buddy.  Here is what we are saying.

-----------------Run & Hide ---- fist ---- sharp stick ---- pistol ---- red dot pistol
You are here:--------------------------------------------------/\-----------------------
Not bad, this is better: ------------------------------------------------------/\-------
View Quote
No this thread turned into an extension of the GD thread and ceased to be informative....Everyone here is considering one...Including me.....The question of.......Whats the advantage to one on a every day carry pistol........Seems to have turned into a thread about competing and their advantage there.

And then degraded from there....I can simply scroll thru and record the pertinent data and make a decision based on that....And ignore the rest.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm intrigued.

I did some shooting with one for the first time a month or so ago.
There's no denying it both sped and tightened things up.

Additionally, my eyesight isn't what it once was, and dot on target is a lot simpler of an interface than rear sight, front sight, target.
And yes, while most self defense incidents are at very close distances, plenty can happen at intermediate distances as well.

I'm going to add one at some point, but it's not an immediate need IMO.
I don't know if I want to mill what I have or wait for an optics ready variant of a carry gun I want to come out.
I'm also somewhat curious what another couple years of development is going to bring to the table in terms of size and function.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#34]
"What are the advantages?"

"Here are the advantages... Here's how they make you more effective and some data from Force on Force training."

"I don't believe you. No, I've never used them and I'm certainly not going to train with them."

"Ok, but here are more examples."

"Why do these threads always devolve and I can't get good information?"
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:59:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No this thread turned into an extension of the GD thread and ceased to be informative....Everyone here is considering one...Including me.....The question of.......Whats the advantage to one on a every day carry pistol........Seems to have turned into a thread about competing and their advantage there.

And then degraded from there....I can simply scroll thru and record the pertinent data and make a decision based on that....And ignore the rest.
View Quote
But competition is a legitimate proving ground to shooting improvements - it's measurable, it's got targets from 0-25 yards, with most being closer (0-10/15y).

Thankfully nearly all of us will never need a pistol but if you want to improve - competition is it.

A competent shooter with an irons pistol is going to be just fine.  But if you add a red dot, it's an improvement across the board and allows you to focus on your target and be more accurate at any distance.   The Sage Dynamics white paper lays it out beautifully with the force on force close range hit maps.

You don't NEED a red dot on a defensive pistol.  But it can make you better if you want to go there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isn't GD
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But competition is a legitimate proving ground to shooting improvements - it's measurable, it's got targets from 0-25 yards, with most being closer (0-10/15y).

Thankfully nearly all of us will never need a pistol but if you want to improve - competition is it.

A competent shooter with an irons pistol is going to be just fine.  But if you add a red dot, it's an improvement across the board and allows you to focus on your target and be more accurate at any distance.   The Sage Dynamics white paper lays it out beautifully with the force on force close range hit maps.

You don't NEED a red dot on a defensive pistol.  But it can make you better if you want to go there.
View Quote
I couldn't have said this better even in haiku.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
New RMRs can be found new for $350 shipped if you grab one on sale. Brownells had them for Cyber Monday.
View Quote
I must have missed those sales. I thought I scoured the internet on both BF and CM and never saw a deal near that good for an RMR. In fact, I am seeing used Gen. 1 RM06's going for $350 or so.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Here are the advantages... Here's how they make you more effective and some data from Force on Force training."

"I don't believe you. No, I've never used them and I'm certainly not going to train with them."

View Quote
For competition based off your numerous victory's I do not doubt you....Thank you for all your input...

But what about on the gun i carry? A G26 Appendix carry ITWB? will it give me a real advantage in a self defense  scenario?

Just say yes.......
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Red dots help you aim better than iron sights"

"I don't aim, why would I need that?"
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

For competition based off your numerous victory's I do not doubt you....Thank you for all your input...

But what about on the gun i carry? A G26 Appendix carry ITWB? will it give me a real advantage in a self defense  scenario?

Just say yes.......
View Quote
Most people? Yes

You? Probably not because you've already stated that you have no intent to train with it and don't feel as though aiming has any value in a real world event.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#42]
If you're not very competent with handguns using iron sights, no a RDS will not help you.
But if you are competent and know that handgun practice is important to staying proficient and improving then most likely RDS on your handgun will improve both speed and accuracy.
As an example if you draw the gun and lose the dot, then you have a poor index or grip. It's not the RDS fault bro.
Once you draw your CCW and are forced to use it, the fundamentals are no different than any other time when you shoot a handgun.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Love the RMR setup on my G19 but I've not trained enough with it yet to be proficient.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just say yes.......
View Quote
I carry a G19 with an RMR AIWB.....I carried a regular G19 before adding the RMR.  The RMR made zero noticeable difference in the ability of the gun to be concealed, in the AIWB position it just doesn't make a difference.

So with that caveat out of the way, what are the disadvantages of the RMR?  
Possible failure (small concern)
Battery dead (very small concern)
Adjustment to how to shoot with an RMR (fixed by training, both dry fire and live fire)
Cost (admittedly the cost of entry for an RMR isn't low, but that is a personnel thing that everyone has to decide for themselves)

We've already covered the benefits at length here...but:
Speed (If you put the time into learning the RMR is absolutely faster at aimed shooting at ANY reasonable distance)
Accuracy (Much easier to put accurate shots on target at ANY reasonable distance)
Forgiveness (Not having to have a perfect sight picture to get accurate shots on target....really shows up in unconventional shooting positions like around barricades / vehicles..etc)
Many others that have been covered.

I'm failing to see the actual downfall in putting the RMR on a carry gun....if it's allowing you to put better rounds on target during training or competition common sense says it will help you put better rounds on target during self defense shooting.  Outside of cost, which is a real factor, the pros v/s cons are pretty straight forward....and don't forget that you still have your iron sights should a failure occur on the RMR.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I carry a G19 with an RMR AIWB.....I carried a regular G19 before adding the RMR.  The RMR made zero noticeable difference in the ability of the gun to be concealed, in the AIWB position it just doesn't make a difference.

Adjustment to how to shoot with an RMR (fixed by training, both dry fire and live fire)
Cost (admittedly the cost of entry for an RMR isn't low, but that is a personnel thing that everyone has to decide for themselves)

Speed (If you put the time into learning the RMR is absolutely faster at aimed shooting at ANY reasonable distance)
Accuracy (Much easier to put accurate shots on target at ANY reasonable distance)
Forgiveness (Not having to have a perfect sight picture to get accurate shots on target....really shows up in unconventional shooting positions like around barricades / vehicles..etc)

I'm failing to see the actual downfall in putting the RMR on a carry gun....if it's allowing you to put better rounds on target during training or competition common sense says it will help you put better rounds on target during self defense shooting.  Outside of cost, which is a real factor, the pros v/s cons are pretty straight forward....and don't forget that you still have your iron sights should a failure occur on the RMR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just say yes.......

Agreed that this thread has answered most if not all of my questions or concerns about running an RMR.
I think my biggest concern right now is that I will probably have to not only invest in an RMR, but also invest in another pistol that is the same as my carry pistol on which to mount the RMR for practice. I will also have to have that pistol modified to accept the RMR.
I will not carry a firearm that I am not proficient with, so I will need to carry my iron sight setup until I am up to speed on the RMR. I suppose I could have my carry gun modified and then remove/replace the RMR as necessary for training, but doubt that is a realistic expectation.
Or, I guess I could install the RMR on another handgun that I have, but it won't be the same handgun I am carrying.
How have you guys that run these handled this transition period? I am currently carrying an M&P 2.0 Compact.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Agreed that this thread has answered most if not all of my questions or concerns about running an RMR.
I think my biggest concern right now is that I will probably have to not only invest in an RMR, but also invest in another pistol that is the same as my carry pistol on which to mount the RMR for practice. I will also have to have that pistol modified to accept the RMR.
I will not carry a firearm that I am not proficient with, so I will need to carry my iron sight setup until I am up to speed on the RMR. I suppose I could have my carry gun modified and then remove/replace the RMR as necessary for training, but doubt that is a realistic expectation.
Or, I guess I could install the RMR on another handgun that I have, but it won't be the same handgun I am carrying.
How have you guys that run these handled this transition period? I am currently carrying an M&P 2.0 Compact
View Quote
Put Rmr on carry gun.

Turn on RMR to practice at range
Turn off RMR when carrying

when youre ready - leave it on 24/7
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How have you guys that run these handled this transition period? I am currently carrying an M&P 2.0 Compact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just say yes.......

It's really not that big of a transition.

Intall it. Shoot with it. Dryfire everyday for a week and I bet next week the timer will show you've got it down.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Put Rmr on carry gun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How have you guys that run these handled this transition period? I am currently carrying an M&P 2.0 Compact
Put Rmr on carry gun.

Duh, how did I miss that? I completely overlooked the fact that you have use of your irons even while the RMR is mounted.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
You could do that....I'd never be the person to tell someone not to buy a new gun.

I bought a new slide for my G19 with the RMR cut already done....I did that because I didn't know at the time if I would like the RMR, so I wanted to be able to return it to factory if need be.  I simply switched out the slides when I was going to the range to practice with the RMR, or just carried a different gun.

It honestly didn't take me very long to be "comfortable enough" to carry the RMR....I wasn't 100% with it yet, but was close enough to feel comfortable with it.  I also spent about 15 minutes every day doing dry fire practice from the holster with the RMR.  That was extremely important as the presentation of the gun is the biggest hurdle that most people have with the RMR.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top