Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2017 2:32:42 AM EDT
Well like posted above in the title I'm going to try ankle carry with my Glock 19 that has the,frame cut down to 26 length.

Before everyone says how bad ankle carry is this is for a backup option. I will be carrying a Glock 19 owb as a primary.

This is for a possible backup option to that. I know there are options for a 26 like the galco ankle glove. Which is pretty much light years ahead of other

Options. However, do they have one that fits a 19?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well like posted above in the title I'm going to try ankle carry with my Glock 19 that has the,frame cut down to 26 length.

Before everyone says how bad ankle carry is this is for a backup option. I will be carrying a Glock 19 owb as a primary.

This is for a possible backup option to that. I know there are options for a 26 like the galco ankle glove. Which is pretty much light years ahead of other

Options. However, do they have one that fits a 19?
View Quote

You would need Hillary cankles to carry a 19 on your ankle to not look conspicuous.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
what's a long holster?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You would need Hillary cankles to carry a 19 on your ankle to not look conspicuous.
View Quote
Did you read above where I said it had a cut down grip to 26 length?  That's where the problem comes concealing holsters. Not the barrel or slide length.

It shouldn't be any different than a 26 except a couple of ounces heavier. I'm just looking for a holster that will fit the 19 slide length. I found it anyway.

The galco ankle glove and the desantis ankle holsters both have open ends on their holsters so letting the 26L slide extend passed the 26 length holster shouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 4:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Try the wilderness ankle holster - formerly made by renegade , and in my opinion the best and most comfy ankle holster out there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top