Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:52:10 PM EDT
Just recent received my new Trijicon Rm 06 and it appears to be blemished from the factory. I have looked around the web and have been unable to find a similar issue. It looks as if there is glue that ran or some type of liquid and it's dried onto the housing. I contacted the company I ordered it through and they told me I can get an exchange. Am I being to picky, he anyone seen this?

Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks ok to me if it functions fine keep it and save the hassle of returning it..
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I can see being a little picky for
an optic that costs that much.
I have 5 of them. I bought the  
latest one last weekend. While
looking at it once I was home, I
noticed some additional green
points in the field of view, if I held
it close to my eye. I was a little
miffed, thinking the dealer sold me
a damaged unit. I looked through
2 of my other ones, and they had
similar aberrations, which I had
not noticed before.

It's a lot of money, but if you are
going to use them, the will get
marked up anyway. I have no
safe queens. They are all working
guns for me.

Good Luck.

John

Quoted:
Just recent received my new Trijicon Rm 06 and it appears to be blemished from the factory. I have looked around the web and have been unable to find a similar issue. It looks as if there is glue that ran or some type of liquid and it's dried onto the housing. I contacted the company I ordered it through and they told me I can get an exchange. Am I being to picky, he anyone seen this?

https://imgur.com/gallery/1TIxH
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top