Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:50:31 PM EDT
I got the aiwb holster with the claw and pad for a G34. The finish and fitment is very good. I am pleased with the holster and find it to be a great value for the price. The holster rides a tad bit higher than I would like which causes it to push out a bit more due to my belly (lower riding holsters conceal better for me). The higher ride does make getting a grip on the pistol easier...so that is a plus. I did not care for the foam wedge, and found it to be a little uncomfortable as it created a funny pressure to my person.

I have used numerous belts and have mostly used a Ares belt with cobra buckle. I decided to try the Mastermind minimalist edc belt. I love it in that it is very adjustable, has a velcro piece for the end of the belt, is fairly comfortable, low price and is stiff enough to handle aiwb carry stuff without being overly stiff and hurting my back. I love the belt so much that I have been handing it over to my buddies so that they too can try it out. The belt was $30 and flat rate shipping was only $3...so it was easy for me to give it a whirl.

On another note, I am pretty sure that my order shipped within 4-5 days of placement...so another thumbs up

Wishing them continued success
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I will certainly check them out.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I would second that. I have a holster and belts from them as well. Great quality holster for the price and the belts are outstanding.  Best value around and Chris is top notch when it comes to cs.  I really like the minimalist buckle options.  I have a very hard time now going back to the larger rigger style buckles.  The concealment and just enough stiffness on his belts are perfect.  Best quality for the price going.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I got my second holster from them recently.  The order came in within a few days which was well before the quoted time frame.  It's been my go to for the shield I've been carrying all summer.  Very comfortable holster.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of them but I'll be ordering one of those Greyscale Radian AIWB's soon. Looks like a lot of holster and accessories for the price.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of them but I'll be ordering one of those Greyscale Radian AIWB's soon. Looks like a lot of holster and accessories for the price.
View Quote
I suspect that you will be pleased with the holster especially given the price. They ship well in advance of the quoted time and fit & finish are very good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top