Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2017 7:59:57 PM EDT
Hi All,

Well, it arrived this morning and I immediately put it on.  It was the G-19 model and I ordered a IWB mag carrier to go with it.  I won't talk about the mag carrier since it wasn't even noticeable.  I found myself checking for it a few times since I could not feel it.  It was set on my weak side at about the 11 O'clock position.  I will say I am used to carrying 2 spare mags, so I was kind of paranoid about the single carrier.

The holster quality is as good as any other brand I've seen.  Smooth edges, clean lines, and solid hardware.  I got the flexible snap loops.  It shipped with the "claw" and wedge foam piece.  I left the wedge off today since I was in a hurry to leave.  With the claw, it tucked in immediately and I didn't even bother to look in the mirror.  I knew it was undetectable.

The belt I used (Another review for later) was the $20 Desantis Econobelt.  Extremely stiff and unbeatable for the money.  The problem was that because of it's stiffness and buckle size, I had to do some shifting, with the holster ending up at about the 1 O'clock position.

I have a prior injury at that location, and it becomes aggravated and causes nerve pain down through the femoral nerve.  Having said that, it was bearable since I am in pain anyway, it didn't add too much.  I am used to being in chronic pain, so I will never know a day that I am pain free

Anyway, there were a few times I caught myself checking for it, because I didn't even feel like I was carrying.  Bending forward, putting on socks and shoes was a bitch, felt like it was going to roll out (It did not).  I did take a piss at babies R us, which was doable.

Overall, I am happy and it may just be my go to from now on.  And driving for 2 plus hours was perfectly fine.  It's only been one day, but I am happy.  I do want to see if I can manipulate my belts enough to get it to the 12 O'clock position.

Anyway, two thumbs, regards
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
What? That bad?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL, I guess I should have another bloody mary...
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to know. Thanks.

I thought it was fine
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
If you liked their holster, you should try their belts.   Very low profile and excellent quality and fantastic value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top