Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 11:21:31 PM EDT
I'm looking for a new kydex holster for both my G17 and XDm .45 (4.5" w/ tlr1)

I currently have a bravo concealment kydex holster and it works well with keeping the gun close to my side, but i would prefer a paddle option.

I'm looking for a kydex paddle holster that still hugs the gun to my side but allows me to remove it without taking off my belt.

Anyone have any personal experience with any companies?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for a new kydex holster for both my G17 and XDm .45 (4.5" w/ tlr1)

I currently have a bravo concealment kydex holster and it works well with keeping the gun close to my side, but i would prefer a paddle option.

I'm looking for a kydex paddle holster that still hugs the gun to my side but allows me to remove it without taking off my belt.

Anyone have any personal experience with any companies?
View Quote

Uncle Mike's kydex paddle holster.
Been using one with my Commander for years.  Comfortable with all kinds of adjustment.
They're showing a holster for the G17.  Not sure about the XDm w/light.

http://www.unclemikes.com/products/holsters/kydex-holsters/kydex-paddle-holsters
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Put speed clips on your BC holster.  Something from Bladetech might also be an option.

One option for Speed Clips.  YOu can also find them on Amazon sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put speed clips on your BC holster.  Something from Bladetech might also be an option.

One option for Speed Clips.  YOu can also find them on Amazon sometimes.
View Quote
Good find! Ill see if I can find some on Amazon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top