Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2017 10:07:38 PM EDT
I was given a lot of old ammunition some collectable,  I have no use for it. I listed it for sale local but is there any way I can legeal ship it as a private citizen?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
cannot ship USPS.
Can ship UPS but must put OMD on the shipping box.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they charge more for orm package?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 2:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I payed $11.95 to ship 20 7.62 NATO AP and 50 10mm GDHP to a good arfcomer in NM. Not too bad on the wallet.

Charge for shipping also id my advice. That's what I do no matter what unless this is an actual trade and not a sale.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Depends on where you ship it from.  I'd had UPS tell me all sorts of things about overnight, insurance, hazmat fee's.....I just stopped shipping ammo.
And I think UPS changed the symbol to ship ammo(white triangle) they are not using or the Blue ORMD sticker any longer...
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Depends on where you ship it from.  I'd had UPS tell me all sorts of things about overnight, insurance, hazmat fee's.....I just stopped shipping ammo.
And I think UPS changed the symbol to ship ammo(white triangle) they are not using or the Blue ORMD sticker any longer...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In another 'harmonization' exercise to align with international standards ORMD went away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top