Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 5:58:35 PM EDT
SGA is my go to for ammo, but I noticed something interesting. I've seen this happen twice on an item that I watch. When it comes back in stock the number available will be 18. In a short period of time, it sells down to 6. A few minutes later it's back up to 18. It'll keep doing this for days. 
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen it on 9mm Golden Saber +p. I assumed they were getting more stock in, but yeah it is kinda weird.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
normal marketing
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Sam has said that the quantities shown aren't always all he has, just the pallets they've opened up for filling orders
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sam has said that the quantities shown aren't always all he has, just the pallets they've opened up for filling orders
View Quote

This. He's talked about it before
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:53:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going with marketing software. It doesn't look like an inventory adjustment thing. Either way, it won't affect my buying decisions.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SGA is my go to for ammo, but I noticed something interesting. I've seen this happen twice on an item that I watch. When it comes back in stock the number available will be 18. In a short period of time, it sells down to 6. A few minutes later it's back up to 18. It'll keep doing this for days. 
View Quote

Ha! Maybe a glitch in their system. Maybe a designed push to have you put your ammo selection in the cart and hit buy as soon as possible, I don't know... They are my go to too! They are hard to beat that is for sure!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I have noticed this on a few website.  Shows less than 10 for quantity and later in the day it is back up to double that amount.  Either way, SG Ammo has never had a backorder for me, so that is all I care about.  When I order from them, I know they have it allocated regardless on what the quantity shows after my purchase.

They are great people and ship fast!
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I purchased some ammo from them on Friday night it still shows the same amount in stock. Probably just slow updating. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top