Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:22:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 5:45:53 AM EDT by FMJ]
My dad gave me a new 637-1

I need to buy a Cover thingy for the hammer so I can shoot in my pocket

I forgot who makes them?

any info would be nice! and yes I have a 649 and 640 also so I know a liitle bit?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:31:10 PM EDT
Do you mean the hammer shroud?????????
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:44:57 AM EDT
Could be?

It turn the 37 into a body guard there was two different makers around 80`S

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:14:11 AM EDT
Anyone know who makes the COVER/Guard for the Hammer
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:05:51 PM EDT
I only knew of one mfgr of them. Check Brownells, if it's still made, they'll have it.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:24:33 PM EDT
thanks alot!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:17:37 AM EDT
Waller hammer shrouds.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:30:06 AM EDT
Thank you for your help!
Top Top