Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2017 8:47:22 PM EDT
holy smokes!  What a difference.  Every M&P owner should do it immediately.  I am stunned.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed all my M&Ps have them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:00:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this a sear as well as a trigger? I'm asking as I have a 9mm and .40 shield that the triggers are not so awesome.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The polymer trigger is only for full size M&P not the shield from what I can tell. they have slightly different aluminum triggers for the shield. I may look into them once I get my shield and see how it goes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 1:07:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Now add the sear and be prepared to really be blown away.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#5]
The APEX trigger is a must as the hinged trigger just sucks. However, having 2 flat faced FSS kits in my 5" guns, this is the only way to go. Expensive, but the best M&P trigger.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agreed all my M&Ps have them.
View Quote
Came here to post this exact thing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, it made a great improvement on my M&P45.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now add the sear and be prepared to really be blown away.
View Quote
my m&p was built 6/17.  The OEM sear is great now.  Just gave it a stone & polish and it's night and day
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top