Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone on the S&W forum called Smith and was told the mags/ammo/loader rebate will not show on the Milano site...I'm patiently waiting on mine still too
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
End of July submission (really mag deal but in a ban state) check arrived today.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone on the S&W forum called Smith and was told the mags/ammo/loader rebate will not show on the Milano site...I'm patiently waiting on mine still too
View Quote
That's incorrect one of mine came up on there about a week ago, no ship date however.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's incorrect one of mine came up on there about a week ago, no ship date however.
View Quote
Well, that's confidence inspiring that the manufacturer doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about...

ETA:  you are right.  Mine just appeared on there too.  No ship date either
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
So my process started in late June, and just finally ended today - I took the check to the bank.  

What a ride this all has been.  It's as if it and Milano became a saga in each one of our lives, lol.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2017 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Submitted mine [for mag, ammo, and loader] by mail first week of July...nothing yet.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got off the phone with Smith's CS..............allegedly I'll get a shipping notice in the next ten days or so...........or so.............or so.    

Checks in the mail.   What bullshit!

And again, I sent my claim in on 7/09!................they say they got it entered on the 21st.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Currently 2 months to be put on confirmation list.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine never showed up on the Milano site....it showed up last week.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 2:25:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I submitted in the 24th of July. It showed on the site about 4-5 weeks back. Still haven't received shit.
The group running the rebate is by far the worst ones I have ever participated in. At least Springfield kept me updated. Remington took three months to the day to get me my money a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Both of my Summer Saving Rebates show up on Milano's website, however when I click on the individual rebates nothing comes up.

Guess a phone call is next.
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, I made my 2nd CS call two days ago.

This time I was told that the hold up is due to S&W's not having magazines on hand...........and that the rebates are sent out on a 'group' system (whatever that means) and is dependent on when they have sufficient mags mfgd..   Told me I was on a list for the last of Oct..................guess I'll wait another twenty of so days and call again.

Guess their attitude is that they'll get to it when they damn well get to it!
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Guess being  a pain in the ass helps..................got my mags/loader/shells this AM via Fed-Ex..........shipped out of Kentucky.

As I said before, the paperwork was sent in  7/08..........they say they rec'd it 7/21.............to date the Milano site still does not indicate they sent the stuff.

Call S&W CS, mayhaps you'll get lucky too!
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#14]
My one of two still showing received August 14th and NOTHING
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I sent in two, one online and one via snail mail (m2.0c). I got a letter for my online submission asking for a legit receipt so I sent it in again.

The one I mailed in still isn't showing up on the sight but I know it got there because it as certified mail...

I want the mags, they can keep the other shit.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Received one check yesterday, however I can not tell for which handgun it is for.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Just received a Fedex alert that a 3lb (Adult Signature Required) package was headed my way from:
SAW
Paducah, KY 42003
US

Looks like the Mags/Ammo rebate from an M&P I bought this past summer.  Miliano entry date shows 08/14/2017, no other status updates or emails from them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just received a Fedex alert that a 3lb (Adult Signature Required) package was headed my way from:
SAW
Paducah, KY 42003
US

Looks like the Mags/Ammo rebate from an M&P I bought this past summer.  Miliano entry date shows 08/14/2017, no other status updates or emails from them.
View Quote
That's the same date I have for my 45 Shield rebate bundle.  Maybe mine is close too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#19]
I have yet to see anything from mine submitted July 24th. It shows on the website, but that's it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I submitted in on Oct 12th and it just showed up on the website. Says I was approved but contains no more information.
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 2:38:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I submitted in on Oct 12th and it just showed up on the website. Says I was approved but contains no more information.
View Quote
Mine doesn't even say that.

It lists two entries and the dates. That's it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Mine doesn't even say that.

It lists two entries and the dates. That's it.
View Quote
Mine says something along the lines of "Valid Rebate Submitted".
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 2:44:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Mine says something along the lines of "Valid Rebate Submitted".
View Quote
Mine don't show that at all. Just the day submitted. There is nothing to click on or expand to see anything beyond the name of the rebate and the date submitted.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's the same date I have for my 45 Shield rebate bundle.  Maybe mine is close too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SAW
Paducah, KY 42003
US

Fedex guy just left and mags/ammo/overly complicated loader is here.  I would rather have had the $75 check.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#25]
My info is finally showing up on the Milano website.

ENTRY DATE : Nov 13, 2017
Company Name : SMITH & WESSON, INC.
Shipped Date :
Offer Code
S&W SUMMER SAVINGS AMMO 52553 NCS RS

OfferItem NameRebate AmountQuantity
01AMMO BUNDLE$0.001
Amount Total : $0.00

Side Note:
Got a weird text from USPS updates. Something shipped out of Olean NY.
Doesn't show shipper, or weight. Just date/time.
And something was delivered (nothing was in fact delivered yesterday, so cant tell if USPS is the issue, or their text tracker )

SO not sure if this is a mystery package from other shopping ( have not gotten Stag LPK's yet, no Surefire flashlight, rest of my Black Friday shopping already got here, and random Amazon Packages )
I'm stump if this is the last thing I am waiting for, or if this is coming from Kentucky as another post shows.

M&P 9c mag/ammo/loader.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I bought 4 shields as gifts and finally got a mailed response from milano, asking me to resubmit by mail. I can't figure out what I did with the serial numbers and I've already given the guns away.... This was a customer service mistake on S&W's part. I'm not giving up on them, as I love the M&P line, but I'm disappointed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I got one of mine today.  Now check this out.  The only one listed at Milano was received August 14th which had to be my Shield 45.  The rebate bundle that arrived today was for my M2.0 9mm compact which was purchased in September with the rebate sent in then as well, WTH ????  And one more thing it came with full-size 17 round mags instead of 15 rounders.  As stated above the loader is a little tricky (used to UpLULA loader) but after a little practice got it working pretty good.  Can't complain since it's all free. Now if the 45 bundle would just arrive all will be good.
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#28]
I received a fedex notice from them yesterday about a delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I submitted mine on August 31st.
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I received a fedex notice from them yesterday about a delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I submitted mine on August 31st.
View Quote
Is this for the Mags and Ammo rebate?

I called Milano, they said a check was mailed like 2 months ago....  I have not seen it...  I called them back, I have to wait for the check to expire to request a new one...

The ammo/mag one doesn't even come up on their website....

Thanks,
D
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is this for the Mags and Ammo rebate?

I called Milano, they said a check was mailed like 2 months ago....  I have not seen it...  I called them back, I have to wait for the check to expire to request a new one...

The ammo/mag one doesn't even come up on their website....

Thanks,
D
View Quote
Yes, mags and ammo deal. I just hope I am home when they try to deliver since it is a signature required.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Kind of forgot about this until I saw an ad for a rebate on S&W.

Bought two back in June and submitted the rebates to Milano online right after.  They're not on the website.  I called them, "mailbox full--goodbye!"  Called S&W and they said call Milano.  I think I'm f'd.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Bought two back in June and submitted the rebates to Milano online right after.  They're not on the website.  I called them, "mailbox full--goodbye!"  Called S&W and they said call Milano.  I think I'm f'd.
View Quote
Just be patient.  Bought and submitted one in August and one in September, got them both last week.  Hang in there and yes Milano is a joke as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Mine never did show up on the website but it was delivered yesterday.  Submitted in June/July time frame I believe.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Fedex just sent me a shipping notice for a 3 pound package from SAW.
Just about 5 months.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Milano shows that they accepted my two $75 rebates on 10/6.

Guess I'll pull a chair and wait.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Got this response from s&w:

I have a different way to contact them that you should experience problems with. Unfortunately we do not handle the checks here. Only they have access to those submissions.

1-856-786-8630

Do note they are only open 9:30am-5pm EST.

OR EMAIL THEM: [email protected]

Smith&Wesson values its customers and we are happy to have served you today. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I left voicemails for the rebate company twice that were never returned, but decided to email them.  They responded within 24 hours and addressed my concerns.  Their email address is [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#38]
My info shows up on their site. Today marks 93 days.

Guess its time for an email.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My info shows up on their site. Today marks 93 days.

Guess its time for an email.
View Quote
Call them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Saw this and called Milano about the mag/ammo promotion.  Purchased an M&P Core on 9/30 and sent in info for promotion.  Milano said they have the info in the system as of 11/13/17 and to look for an email in the future (didn't say when) that will have tracking info.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Emailed them.

They said 8-12 weeks from when they received it.
However, cant tell me when they did, and only recently showed up on their site.

Oh well, m ore waiting. There is no rush, and they dont seem to care much about service.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#42]
WOW!!  Finally got a call back today from this number......856-786-8630.

They said they needed the serial number and then they'd issue the rebate.  I didn't have it with me, so they said just email it.  I'll probably leave a voicemail as well too.

While I had her on the phone, I asked about my wife's rebate.  No record on that one.

EDIT (UPDATE 1/8):

Got them the serial number for both guns and they're now both showing up on rebateinquiryonline.com.  I am seriously blown away.  I thought these were gone for good.  Especially since this company is no longer used by S&W.  Maybe they still get to bill them??  Who knows, but the girl on the phone was extremely nice.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#43]
I just got (2) shipping notifications from them.  M&P 2.0 and 2.0c; was mailed to them in beginning of October.  Didn't show up on Milano until mid December.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#44]
I finally got my first rebate today, it says it was received on 9/20.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Got my info in right at the deadline last year and my $75 rebate came in the mail this past weekend.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top