Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2017 5:48:28 PM EDT
Those of you that have a X200-300 type light that slides on(not the screw like TLR's). Does your light fit the same on your 2.0 and an AR rail or other guns. I just got a X300A Ultra and it fits tight on my AR rail and my Beretta 92A1 but is loose on my M&P 2.0.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
That is purely a Surefire thing. My X300s all fit either loose or snug light to light, rail to rail. Until I got another X300U FDE I was sharing the one I have between a Vickers G19 and my M&P 2.0 5". The light fit great and snug on both guns. The new X300U fit the M&P perfect but was sloppy on the G19 Vickers.

This is why the X300UB came out. The tension fit is much sturdier and fits every gun perfectly. The only X300UB I have rides on my Beretta 92A1 and required a special holster because of the mount. That is the draw back of the B mount and one of the reasons I only have one.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate the screw mount versions that's why I just sold the TLR HL I just got from you a couple weeks ago Just sucks that all rails can't all be the same. I can understand some of the Chinese junk being off but Quality produced things to me should/could be GTG.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
My 300 came with several different plates to get a fit on all the different rails out there. The one it had installed on arrival fit all my glocks and my full size M&p
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My 300 came with several different plates to get a fit on all the different rails out there. The one it had installed on arrival fit all my glocks and my full size M&p
View Quote
That is the U plate. I have found the U plate fits everything pretty well. Obviously if you want something a little more custom fit swapping plates is the way to do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top