Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2002 12:41:26 PM EDT

My buddy has a like new, standard SS 92FS in 9mm.  He wants to sell it to me b/c the rear site is off and he does not want to bother having it fixed.  He said he has to aim like six inches to the right to hit the target.  I know he'd sell it cheap, but how much am I looking at spending to fix the problem???  Is there an easy do it yourself method?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Did anyone else try it out to verify the windage problem? You didn't say at what range it was shot from, (6 inches off must be 25 yards?) but just drifting the rear sight to the right, should improve it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Using a small brass drift & small brass hammer one can easily regulate the rear sight. If you can get it for $300 it would be a good buy, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Heck as long as the sight is off why not replace it with a nice set of self luminous ones?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top