Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2017 7:03:36 PM EDT
Anyone ever experience this? Any idea on the fix?
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Appears that the plunger that pushes against the saftey has developed a flat on the off side.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
First, clean it thoroughly.  Because of the way the ejection is accomplished, basically blown out, they tend to get more junk in them that even traditional blowbacks using a typical extractor/ejector.

If it doesn't help I seriously suggest either a gunsmith or Berretta themselves.  These things are small and a pain in the butt to disassemble and reassemble.  Patients and all of the right tools are needed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I was able to fix it with a Spyderco Sharpmaker file. I used some needel nose pliers and ran it down the small grove on the back of the medium grit file. While doing this I alternated directions with the pliers and made the plunger come to a point. After that I used the file to knock the point off and make a flat. Looks like a RN FP cast bullet now. Works better than before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top