Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 1:09:01 PM EDT
Where can I buy factory Beretta 92 S magazines ? With the 92 S cut out?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The Beretta manufactured 15 round magazines still have the cutout for the 92S.  Midway USA carries them, but they are out of stock at this time.

Beretta 92 Magazines - Midway USA

The only issue with these is that they look a bit out of place on the 92S.  The plastic base plate of these 92 magazines don't line up with the grips on the 92S the way they do with the current 92FS pistols.  I haven't found an online source, that's reasonably priced at least, for Beretta manufactured mags with the metal base plate and the cutout.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Beretta manufactured 15 round magazines still have the cutout for the 92S.  Midway USA carries them, but they are out of stock at this time.

Beretta 92 Magazines - Midway USA

The only issue with these is that they look a bit out of place on the 92S.  The plastic base plate of these 92 magazines don't line up with the grips on the 92S the way they do with the current 92FS pistols.  I haven't found an online source, that's reasonably priced at least, for Beretta manufactured mags with the metal base plate and the cutout.
View Quote
Sold Out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Check fleabay, I saw some o. There while looking for M9 mags.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I can check my mags I know I have some Beretta mags that have both cutouts and I have no use for the S cut. Might be able to work something out if you wanted them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 5:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Doesn't MecGar make them with the cutout?
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Doesn't MecGar make them with the cutout?
View Quote
The Mec-Gar Beretta 92 magazines that I have do not have the cutout for the S models.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Sent you an email
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#8]
looked through my box of mags...I found one, I'll trade ya for a regular 92 or M9 mag...
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Mec-Gar Beretta 92 magazines that I have do not have the cutout for the S models.
View Quote
Damn! I was hoping they had the cuts because I'm seriously eyeing the J&G 92S they have on sale and thought mags wouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I've posted this before, and I didn't trust them either. Ordered two the first time just to check em out, and now I own 10 for my 92s. They have the heel mag cut, lock in the gun perfect, great finish, feed flawlessly and have a metal floorplate.

They used to be $11.00 if you ordered three or more, but it appears the have upped the price - still a good option in my opinion.

Sarco Taurus mags

ETA - Don't know about longevity, as I've only owned them a few months, but I store them loaded and have had no issues.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#11]
This is what you seek

What are these worth?

Link Posted: 4/22/2017 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#12]
My brand new Beretta M9 commercial came with 3 mags with the heel cut. They are obviously still making them so they shouldn't be hard to find. I just got my Beretta so I haven't found the best deals on mags yet though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
On Gubroker there is a seller (Arms Right) who someone pointed out in anther thread that seems to keep a good supply of them for less than $20 each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top