Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:26:16 PM EDT
Local store got one in today. They have not even logged it in yet so I can't buy it. Guy said it will take about an hour to log it.
So I have to wait and can only finger it in the meantime. Anything I should know before I buy it? It's only black though....
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I played with it. Trigger is just ok. But, damn the thing is light. Felt good in hand.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I noticed when taking it apart I hold the lever down and pull the trigger. The slide comes off and the spring and barrel fall out.
Also when putting it back together the takedown lever does not always automatically go back into place. I have to rack the slide a few time or just push it up.
Anyone notice these with their guns?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Local store got one in today. They have not even logged it in yet so I can't buy it. Guy said it will take about an hour to log it.
So I have to wait and can only finger it in the meantime. Anything I should know before I buy it? It's only black though....
View Quote

You can buy the different color "Frames" for $50 or less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top