Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2017 10:00:22 PM EDT
It seems like these have been out of stock in most places for over a year. Regular M9s are popping up here and there in some small numbers, as well of course as the M9A3, but no M9A1s at all that I have seen since the move to Gallatin TN.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It seems like these have been out of stock in most places for over a year. Regular M9s are popping up here and there in some small numbers, as well of course as the M9A3, but no M9A1s at all that I have seen since the move to Gallatin TN.
View Quote

As a guy with small hands, I say...

A3 is all that matters!

(And surely the a3 will come down in price soon, it's just very hot right now)
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:10:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Join the club. I have been looking for one since last summer. I got really excited a couple of weeks back while in my local Cabelas, I saw what looked like an M9A1 in the case, but as it turned out some lazy jackwagon didn't put it back over with the other .22s. It was the .22 version.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 1:40:24 AM EDT
[#3]
M9A3 in BLACK!!!!!!!    Please
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Join the club. I have been looking for one since last summer. I got really excited a couple of weeks back while in my local Cabelas, I saw what looked like an M9A1 in the case, but as it turned out some lazy jackwagon didn't put it back over with the other .22s. It was the .22 version.  
View Quote

Wow that is a long time...last time I saw in person an M9A1 brand new was in 2015...if I had known it'd take this long to get one once the existing supply dried up, I probably would have grabbed it back then. So frustrating.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Only M9A1 i have ever seen on the shelf is the one I got, I have not seen one since then. All i have seen are 92FS, 92/96A1, and 92 compact in the last few years. I would love to get the M9A3 but have yet to spot one of those.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#6]
What nobody posted a picture
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:54:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for reminding me. I still don't have one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
It sits next to my M9
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the M9.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:20:56 AM EDT
[#10]
help me out with info on your light.

I need a tac light for my m92.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:22:15 AM EDT
[#11]
It's an old Surefire P116 6v light. Surefire discontinued them years and years ago. They originally came with a mount that clamped around the trigger guard (MR06 I believe again no longer made).

My set up is lightly modified but allows removal and instillation of the light in seconds. I used a TR rail (known as the Tick). The TR rail fits into the gun using the take down button and the front of the trigger guard as leverage points. This means with the push of the take down lever button and pulling the rail down you can easily pull the rail off.

The TR rail almost fit the P116. Some slight modification was needed in two places. At the rear of  the mount where the back of the light indexes with the mount there is a slight lip that I needed to flatten down. I used a dremel for this. The other modification was to the number two rail on the mount. I had to shorten its cross section by half. Essentially making it a skinny rail. This again was done with a dremel. I made the cut then put an edge on to it to ensure the rail would lock solidly with the bracket on the light. I cut as little as possible so getting the mount locked onto the light was tough and as such the light and mount are semi permanently mounted together now. This entire process took maybe 5 mins.

I am sending the light off tomorrow to have an LED upgrade fitted to it. The result should be a 300lum LED light. It will look like an old retro light but work like a modern X300 light.

These lights are hard to find. Every now and then they pop up on eBay. They typically run about $100. The TR rail is $50 and the LED upgrade is about $50 so it isn't less exspensive than a standard X300U but to me looks a lot cooler then the MR11, DG16, Surefire X300 combination that I was using before.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks for reminding me. I still don't have one.
View Quote
I don't either unfortunately. I can't complain too much though, because you've been looking for one a lot longer than I have.

It seems like 2015 was the year to get most of the harder to find Berettas outside of the plain Jane M9 and 92FS, before their move to TN. Granted I was able to snag a 92G that year but do wish some more M9A1s would become available....we'll have to keep waiting, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been hoping to catch something on gun broker. So far the only thing on there are those .22 versions.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#14]
There is an M9A1 on GB right now. Bidding is up to $600.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top