Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]

I'd like to see Beretta cut the leg off the right lever, and make the remaining piece smaller. Sort of a cap, just to hold the spring in place.

I'm still very pleased with m G mod, though.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Is removing the G safety a different process than the FS?

I can't seem to push the safety upwards like the other disassembly vids because the plunger seems to stop the safety from rotating upwards.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Same as the fs. Push up on the pin block (or remove it) and push in the plunger slightly to allow the lever to rotate up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Back in stock...
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back in stock...
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up.. just ordered one!  I was supposed to get an e-mail from them when they became avail again.. but that never happened!
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up.. just ordered one!  I was supposed to get an e-mail from them when they became avail again.. but that never happened!
View Quote

Don't worry...you were not the only one passed over on the notification e-mail. At least they still had them in stock so I grabbed one too.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I got the notification email at 3am this morning

And just ordered two...
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Already back out of stock...
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow, glad I ordered when I did... I too just got my "back in stock" e-mail this morning... it would have been too late
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Son of a.........
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 6:52:16 AM EDT
[#12]
And some idiot bought it........:can't stand it when people reward these scabs.  People are so impatient and want it NOW no matter the cost.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Lot of the Beretta parts on evilbay have jacked prices lately.  I'm all for making a profit but some are taking it to far.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#14]

You see a lot of this on eBay, people buy 2 or 3 when they only need one. Then sell the extras at a slightly higher price, so they basically get the part for free
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#15]
FWIW.. I received my G kit today... pretty easy install overall, I watched 3 videos on how to do it then kinda picked the steps from all 3. one thing I can say is Damn! is this thing tight at first... I sprayed it down with oil then had to use it about 50 times to get it smooth enough to fully pop back up. I did dry fit it into the space first and it seemed like it moved freely enough... it works great now and I'm glad I spent the money on it...I had no love for that safety...I would sometimes hit it while releasing the slide...
Oh I do wish the decock lever was just a hair bigger so my thumb could hit it easier.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Cool. I signed up for resupply notification.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Polished mine with some 1500 grit sandpaper, hung up a few times at the bottom when de-cocking but was OK after 20 or so.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Just got my kit in from the 2nd resupply !! Just in time for install and range tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Dammit! I should've clicked this thread sooner. Beretta is sold out of them now. Anyone know of anywhere else that sells them?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#20]
fleabay $80.00
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
fleabay $80.00
View Quote

Yeah, I saw that. There's a whole lot of... in that listing. I'm not in any kind of a hurry. I'll wait until Beretta gets them back in stock. I've got it so I'll get an email soon as they're in stock.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#22]
I would continue to check the website rather than wait for the notification.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would continue to check the website rather than wait for the notification.
View Quote

+1 I also signed up for notification but happened to check the site and they were in stock. A day later I got notification for them being in stock but they were all sold out by that time
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#24]
BACK IN STOCK!!! hurry I just ordered another for my Brigadier!
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:31:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
BACK IN STOCK!!! hurry I just ordered another for my Brigadier!
View Quote

Got the same email and snagged one.  Gonna have a pro put it on though.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I didn't get an email saying they were back in stock despite signing up for it. I did buy one from a member here though, no idea if he's shipped it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#27]
The one I ordered hadn't shipped yet.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The one I ordered hadn't shipped yet.
View Quote

I just got my shipping notice today... it's probably nuts in there when they get a shipment of these in...
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Came in today and it was pretty easy to install after watching some YouTube videos. I recommend taking the firin pin block out to install.

Attachment Attached File

My M-9 G.D.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Just installed my conversion kit that @gurn-blanston sent me. What an absolute path in the dick getting it installed. I didn't have this much trouble getting my Wilson Combat low profile safety installed. The detent and spring on the left side of the gun find its way into the bathroom, the living room the times and it even made its way upstairs not to mention being hit in the forehead a dozen times. Other than that it works pretty smooth. I do miss my Wilson Combat low profile safety lever. I'm hoping someone decides to make a low profile version and one that only has a lever on one side.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just installed my conversion kit that @gurn-blanston sent me. What an absolute path in the dick getting it installed. I didn't have this much trouble getting my Wilson Combat low profile safety installed. The detent and spring on the left side of the gun find its way into the bathroom, the living room the times and it even made its way upstairs not to mention being hit in the forehead a dozen times. Other than that it works pretty smooth. I do miss my Wilson Combat low profile safety lever. I'm hoping someone decides to make a low profile version and one that only has a lever on one side.
View Quote

A Beretta employee that posts over on the Beretta Forum said they are looking into the possibility of making a left side only lever conversion kit. One of the gunsmiths over there converted a kit to left side only lever and it looks pretty nice. One of the issues mentioned was if you move the pin on the right side in too far you would not be able to drive it out, the gunsmith that converted one used a set screw instead of a pin.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A Beretta employee that posts over on the Beretta Forum said they are looking into the possibility of making a left side only lever conversion kit. One of the gunsmiths over there converted a kit to left side only lever and it looks pretty nice. One of the issues mentioned was if you move the pin on the right side in too far you would not be able to drive it out, the gunsmith that converted one used a set screw instead of a pin.
View Quote

That would be awesome if they came out with a kit. I'm tempted to buy another lever just to see if I could modify it to be a low profile left side decocker.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Hell, It took them long enough to make these.

I've been wanting this for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Holy crap!!  I never knew about this.

OOS now but I will be getting a few when they are back in stock.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#35]
back in stock

Also does anyone know if these will work with the .22 trainer slide?
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Ordered 2 , 1 min after I got the email, just checked already out of stock wow!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Got one, OOS now

This should be a big HINT to Beretta about what the people want
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Got one, OOS now

This should be a big HINT to Beretta about what the people want
View Quote

I tried to have a local gun store order me a plain Jane 92g but the distributor didn't have it I had to get it off GunBroker
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#39]
I want a couple but I don't wanna keep eyeing the website to get some. Some hoarders I feel are buying them up to resell.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#40]
The e-mail notifier works, but I believe it wipes and resets the list each time the item goes back out of stock.  I only received notification the two times that I added my e-mail address.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Remember to use the discount code when you order them!
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Back in stock!

I never received an in-stock notification email, I have just been checking the website daily. I ordered one last night and received a shipping notice this morning.  I will say I was pretty disappointed on the lack of other parts (springs, etc.) not in stock for the 92 series; I wanted to add some things to my order for free shipping but nothing else I wanted was in stock .
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Back in stock!

I never received an in-stock notification email, I have just been checking the website daily. I ordered one last night and received a shipping notice this morning.  I will say I was pretty disappointed on the lack of other parts (springs, etc.) not in stock for the 92 series; I wanted to add some things to my order for free shipping but nothing else I wanted was in stock .
View Quote
I didn't get a notification either! BUT, I did get two kits! Tried to order 4 but it would only let me have 2. Have to get the wife to order the other two.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#44]
I ordered mine off ebay last week, same price as beretta. followed youtube video had it done in under 20 min. works great
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#45]
I FINALLY got an In Stock email notification about 8:00 last night......They just run a little slow I guess...
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Just ordered two
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Mine arrived last night- I didn't have a 1.5mm punch to drive to old roll pins out so I cut down and used a large safety pin and it worked like a champ . Easy Peasy otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mine arrived last night- I didn't have a 1.5mm punch to drive to old roll pins out so I cut down and used a large safety pin and it worked like a champ . Easy Peasy otherwise.
View Quote
No 1/6 punch? Only .003 different
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Some light sanding on my 1/16" punch was enough to do mine.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Some light sanding on my 1/16" punch was enough to do mine.
View Quote
I did the same I chucked up a 1/16th punch in my cordless and just ran a fine file on it for a few rotations... it worked perfect getting the pins out.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top