Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2003 12:58:34 PM EDT
Ive been carrying a Glock 22 and im just looking for something that is not so hard to conceal.

But i also want a gun that is fun to shoot. I have a hard time spending the $$$ on something that i wont enjoy to shoot.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the P239.
I have a P226. P220 and P228 also. The P239 (9mm) gets the nod most often these days.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You could certainly do a lot worse than a 239.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a Sig 239 for CCW in .40S&W with either Cor-Bon , or Remington Golden Saber 180 Gr. occasionally i run the 180 Federal Hydras, I like the 239 but it took a few mags to get use to the sight set up the thick vertival bar and the dot in the front , I was shooting low till i popped a few mags threw it. No problem now. all operator error. For Holster use I chose the Galco Concealed rig in black , good retention , I always wear a belt and here in alaska most of the time some sort of coat. after 400 rounds threw it I would say the Sig 239 is my favorite gun , surpassing my Kimber that i use for competition. any other question I'll awnser no problem
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Im planing on getting the night sights for it. I just dont care for the stick ones.

The guy at the gun shop showed me some nice leather holsters for it. Im sold on the 239..hehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top