Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 9:33:12 PM EDT
Has anybody bought one of these guns ?  Any Pros and Cons ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I am thinking about trying one.  I really want to kow what others think and have experienced.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am thinking about trying one.  I really want to kow what others think and have experienced.

I have the DAK in the 229 and love every bit of it.  It is some much easy to train with one trigger pull that two.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought the 220 DAK a few months back and love it.  The trigger pull is just beautiful.  Took it right to the range from the gun shop and it shot like a dream straight out.  I actually wound up pulling the first 20 or so rounds low and right because I was instinctively expecting the harder trigger pull.  But after the first 20 the grouping was right on (even with my mediocre marksmanship).
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have the DAK in the 229 and love every bit of it.  It is some much easy to train with one trigger pull that two.

+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I am thinking of getting a P220ST/DAK if they make it that way. Do you find the trigger reset easy to adapt to and is the DAO trigger smoother and faster than that of a Glock? I use a Glock35 which is .40 cal and want to use a .45 for duty.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am thinking of getting a P220ST/DAK if they make it that way. Do you find the trigger reset easy to adapt to and is the DAO trigger smoother and faster than that of a Glock? I use a Glock35 which is .40 cal and want to use a .45 for duty.

I think the DAK Trigger is easier to manage that the DAO.  I have the Glock 34 and shoot better with a Sig 229 DAK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top