Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 11:09:56 AM EDT
Picked up a 229 legion. Want to like it but trigger reach is tough on DA. I have to keep re-griping it.

Anyone put a grayguns flat trigger in their DA sig? Seems like it will reduce reach considerably more than sigs short reach version.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Had one, traded it out...it doesn't really make the reach any shorter, and I found I preferred the curved trigger (either GGI or Sig's normal trigger, NOT their short reach) more than the flat one. YMMV of course, it wasn't that it was bad...it was just not to my preference.

I don't like Sig's short reach trigger. It's just too short, especially at the end of the pull. The GGI curved trigger is about as short as I can comfortably go.

It also depends on the size of your hands...I wear XL gloves, so I have a decently big hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top