Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 9:39:38 PM EDT
I am on the fence on selling my P320. It is a 9mm compact. Package will include a subcompact frame, 10 round sub compact mag and 2- 15 round mags, 2 xgrip adapters. Gun is in very good-excellent condition. What would a fair price be? Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a very slightly used 320 Carry with night sites and three 15 round mags for $400 about a year ago if that's any help.  This was before the drop panic, I suspect prices on a used 320 today would be less.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
They still hold their own in our market.  I did see one or two for a slight discount, but I couldn't get to them quick enough.  $549 is the cheapest one on my back page right now. Not a single private sale listed. 

Dealers are still selling new ones at full price. 
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Picked up a new p320c with 2 15rnd mags for $380 about a month ago, guy was asking $400, accepted my offer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top