Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I still haven't seen one in person. Full size or compact. If I see a compact, I'll probably get it. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my hands on one at a local shop but he had already sold it on gunbroker.

I realllllly like it but I question the durability and battery life of the Romeo 1.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked up a 320RX and 100 rounds of 9mm for $879.00 a few weeks ago.  Shoots well and the Romeo 1 seems pretty durable.  Glass is clear and the auto on feature is convenient.  Only time will tell if it is as durable as the RMR.  I currently have about 1200 ronuds through it at this time and no issues yet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Took the C-RX out for a little range sesh at lunch.

WHOOOOOOOOO WEEE, that is some good stuff. Only issue I had, I mean only issue, was I had cleaned and lubed before going out and I have a habit over over-lubing. "Can't ever have too much lube," as my sainted mother used to say. Anyway, after a couple of shots I had some squanch on the Romeo1 Window, which wiped right off and didn't repeat, but it's a problem for me to be aware of moving forward.

However, both eyes open...wow. Followup, transition, just mad speed everywhere. I'm not like a great shooter but it was dope as hell, can't wait to shoot it more. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:00:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Check your local Bass Pro. $749. Limited time.

My LGSs have some as well but are $799+
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Just picked one up! First time I've tried the red dot on a handgun thing... it is a little weird at first but I like it. 250 rounds through it this afternoon and it was flawless.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top